Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The 'I feel like crap today' thread?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howling Voice

Destroyer of Life

9195 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: The 'I feel like crap today' thread? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok so yeah, I feel like shit today guys. How about giving me some lulz. Funny stories, funny sites? Anything! I need some cheering up ; ; badly...

And don't worry about the content. I'm open minded and I dont mind bad language considering I use it frequently on a daily basis...

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9404/carameldansenaaty2.swf

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This kind of stuff is best left to nation boards, in my opinion. There's also plenty of stuff in the advertisements board that could be entertaining.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: