Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Kind of Metal Are You? (Music Quiz)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: What Kind of Metal Are You? (Music Quiz) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.quizilla.com/users/GhoulTemple/quizzes/What%20Type%20Of%20Me tal%20Are%20You%3F/

I got Death Metal. Sad, I wanted Hair Metal. :(

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am Death Metal... :?
ard

Einherjar

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am death metal!

Quote:
You Are Death Metal! Technical tey brutal. It's hard to find anyone thats good at playing you, but when you do, you truly shine and slay all other metal styles.

Looks good. :)
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You Are Black Metal!

Of course I'm black metal. Any other result would have rendered this quiz utterly useless. *bounces off listening to Nokturnal Mortum*

Quote:
Cold, raw, grim, and frostbitten. In short, you're the most "elitist" of all metal genres, and most people hate you for it, but still can't get enough of your music. In fact, there's probably more bands of your genre then any other genre, with about 10 new bands starting daily. Even though you're the most "unlistenable" of all metal genres and have the most hatred for the mainstream, you're one of the most popular metal styles.

Quote:
4878 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 49033 times.
13% of people had this result.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? I don't know much about music genres but I took the quiz anyway....
Quote:
You Are Doom Metal!
You're sad, depressing and slow. Sadly, most people hate you for that, and that just makes you more depressed. You're still a great genre and write beautifully epic music.

Hmmm.... :?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You Are Power Metal!
You love Tolkien too much, but you produce epic beautifully melodic albums. EVERYONE hates you, but you still have a small cult following. That's quite a shame since you're such a great and skilled genre.

Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doom metal is that term people use to lump together anything that isn't power, prog, thrash, death, black, or folk/viking metal. Explain to me how in god's name Boris and Sunn O))) find themselves in the same grouping as Isis and Pelican find themselves in the same grouping as Black Sabbath and Electric Wizard find themselves in the same grouping as.... ugh.... My Dying Bride and Type O Negative... "Doom metal" is a vague generic term for anything that is goth metal, drone metal, sludge, stoner metal, or post-metal.

The best conclusion I can derive is that you, Nads, are entirely uncertain about yourself and are probably an utter failure at life in general. Hey, the quiz said it, not me.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You Are Black Metal!
Cold, raw, grim, and frostbitten. In short, you're the most "elitist" of all metal genres, and most people hate you for it, but still can't get enough of your music. In fact, there's probably more bands of your genre then any other genre, with about 10 new bands starting daily. Even though you're the most "unlistenable" of all metal genres and have the most hatred for the mainstream, you're one of the most popular metal styles.

... Sup, Shad.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

Potch
Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thrash Metal!

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I got a result I didn't expect. I am...

Viking/Folk Metal!

Quote:
The most open minded of all metal genres. You have no problem with breaking down in the middle of a song with a Xylophone Solo (?) if the song calls for it. You also usually incorporate more than one vocal style in your music, which makes for a good change every once in a while.

Apparently only 9% of the people who took the quiz got this result. I guess, in that sense, it is somewhat accurate as I'm not one to follow the majority just because it is the "cool thing" to do. But... does that mean I've got to wear the furry clothes and horned helmets?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

Potch
Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gregory House wrote:
Okay, I got a result I didn't expect. I am...

Viking/Folk Metal!

Quote:
The most open minded of all metal genres. You have no problem with breaking down in the middle of a song with a Xylophone Solo (?) if the song calls for it. You also usually incorporate more than one vocal style in your music, which makes for a good change every once in a while.

Apparently only 9% of the people who took the quiz got this result. I guess, in that sense, it is somewhat accurate as I'm not one to follow the majority just because it is the "cool thing" to do. But... does that mean I've got to wear the furry clothes and horned helmets?

I'm pretty sure it means you like groups such as Opeth and Katatonia (melodic bands that border death and black metal at a moment's notice). In the case of Opeth, songs tend to average about 10 minutes, and it isn't uncommon to see a 14-minute epic ballad.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Opeth and Katatonia are miles from viking metal. Of the possible outcomes that's the last category I'd group either in. Viking/folk metal is just as they describe it! Check out this Korpiklaani song for a good example. :)

Folk metal is my number two choice after black metal, and most of my favorite metal bands are a conglomeration of the two. That's an especially popular trend in Ukraine. Norway be damned, the Slavs got it right. :)
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You Are Thrash Metal!
You like to party. You like to get drunk. You like to thrash. You also like to put out some decent albums on the side...thats about it.

6390 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 49079 times.
17% of people had this result.

That's about it? THAT'S ABOUT IT? This quiz knows nothing, nothing I tell you! :no:

If Thou had thrashed not, thou hast not liveth. Or something.

Thank you Megadeth, you are my inspiration.
Kain

Desert Claw

Potch
Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You Are Death Metal!
Technical tey brutal. It's hard to find anyone thats good at playing you, but when you do, you truly shine and slay all other metal styles.

9856 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 49081 times.
27% of people had this result.

huuu.. i was expecting thrash metal.. but hey death metal is good too

Beshennye Berserki

Potch
Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You Are Power Metal!
You love Tolkien too much, but you produce epic beautifully melodic albums. EVERYONE hates you, but you still have a small cult following. That's quite a shame since you're such a great and skilled genre.

I guess I do like metal with girly screams, fantasy lyrics and ten hour long solos. God, I love solos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: