Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If you could change 1 thing in each game.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For SIII- I wish they would have made a chapter for Sasarai, there just seems to be so much missing for the third game.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden1-The main character would look more like a boy.

Suikoden2-Better war battles

Suikoden3-No Kenji.
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suik1- Odessa still alive and become mcdohl is gf XD

Suik2- Change the ending ( I personally dislike the ending)

Suik3- Luc was saved by the FC and brought out. Later on went missing with sarah <.< I hate the fact luc died! he is my fave char

--a few spoiler--
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Baka_no_fool wrote:
Suik1- Odessa still alive and become mcdohl is gf XD

Flik would have taken great exception to that. Not only did he not like Tir leading the army at first, but if he was boinking Odessa Flik would have went nuts.

Just a thought.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: more than 1 rune slot

Suikoden 2: easier to get to Gregminster.

Suikoden 3: each character gets a turn in a battle instead of groups.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden: It would be about 20-30 hours longer. The biggest flaw was that it was just too short. I'd take a game that goes over 100 hours than one that's less than thirty. Unless, the 30 hour one had a higher reply rate.

Suikoden 2: Jowy would not go to the other side. Frankly, I'm kind of tired of the "best friend becomes main nemesis". Sure, it can be as powerful as a thousand suns, but it gets very, very old. Besides, it'd be great to see how Jowy responds to someone like Shu.

Suikoden 3: This one's a no-brainer. Luc would NOT have died. He'd be a "Xena": One who did bad things, but atones them while living. Yea, sure it's probably biased of me, but I don't csre.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I - Sierra would be in it and Neclord wouldn't. If Konami made a game called "Suikoden: Sierra" or "Suikoden: Neclord Free" you can bet I'd be playing it.

Suikoden II - (Neclord wouldn't be in this game.) Teresa would be a useable character! She was the best non user battle involved thing to hit Suikoden until N'Sync did the music for Suikoden IV.

Suikoden III - (Sierra is yet missing again.) The group fights in which you get one decision for two people really irked me.

Suikogaiden I and II - Well they're not available for people that don't read Japanese, to my knowledge.

I have many more things I'd like to change for each and every game in the series... keeping the list limited to one change is such a restricting idea.

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, there are a few things I would change... I think I'll have to go game-by-game here.

Suikoden I - Alright, I had a real beef with this game. I'm talking about the artwork where they show your character portraits. I hate to be a mean critic here, but they just looked plain AWEFUL! I mean, I'm assuming that they fired the initial artist, seeing as there was such a vast improvement in Suikoden II's artwork. I think that's really my biggest beef with the game. The only other problem is the fact that you can only equip ONE rune per character. That just was really annoying, but I imagine to some people it added some difficulty to the game...

Sir OOOB of YOOB wrote:
Suikoden II - (Neclord wouldn't be in this game.) Teresa would be a useable character! She was the best non user battle involved thing to hit Suikoden until N'Sync did the music for Suikoden IV.

Yeah, somehow I knew you'd say that Sierra needed to be in all the games. No suprise there. :P Anyway, I think Neclord was annoying too, but he wasn't THAT bad of a villain. At least he was somewhat entertaining, and someone you wanted to kill. That's what makes a good villain, in my book.

Suikoden II - Ok, now this is where I REALLY have to agree with OOOB. (That's UberYuber for you non-Harmonian folk.) Teresa was a fox. A total babe, with proper etiquitte, beauty, kindness, and grace. A true woman. AND SHE SHOULD'VE HAD A LONGSWORD! :P Hmph! Anyway, if Chris had turned me down, I would've been knocking on Teresa's door, soon after. Lucky for me, I did get the hottest and most wonderful girl in Suikoden, BUT... Teresa is #2 on my list. What a gal. :D She definitely should've been a playable character.

Oh yeah, did N'Sync REALLY do the music for Suikoden IV?! I haven't played it yet, but if that's the case, I might just have to chuck it out my window! :x

Suikoden III - Ha ha, well um. Let's see. More of Chris. A lot more, and even more after that. I mean, did you think I was REALLY going to say anything else?! Well, I guess having Sasarai and Lucia earlier would've been nice, too. As well as maybe a "new game +" where we could have ALL the 108 stars at the begining, and with A+ skills, LV 16 weapons, and where you could switch them out as you pleased... That'd be so awesome. Oh yeah, and Chris would ALWAYS be in the party! :D Ain't noting better than my baby... Weee oww! *dreams of Lady Chris in nightgown* Ooohhh.... :o

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Sigurd

The Kuribo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1:
Having the hero be able to walk faster (unless there's some secret I haven't discovered that allows him to do that). Also, little features like in the other games that allow you to find out more about the 108 stars (like the detectives, cook-off, theater in other games). Just so we could know a tiny bit more. But it was the first game, so it's understandable.

Suikoden 2:
This is a hard one... Maybe being able to visit more places in the Toran Republic? But we were lucky enough to even get to visit Gregminster, so...

Ok, ok, I got it! This is a really biased/silly one, though. I would have liked it if Nanami and Jowy had gotten together or had shown some sort of...crush-type feelings for one another. Even if just a little. Heh.

Suikoden 3:
Having the castle be repaired as you gained more members. I was actually hoping Twaikin (sp?) would be in charge of this but...no. He was just digging random holes in the basement, apparently. Oh, Twaikin, I believed in you...>.<

Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Make all the games longer. Maybe I just play them too much though.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II- Solon Jhee wouldn't get his head chopped but be an ally of Riou

Suikoden III- Luc and Sarah would be not die! (but they died!!!!) both of them be Reborn again in another Suikoden (lol) :mrgreen:
Cerus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1-I'd like to dash by only pressing the square button instead of equipping the holy rune(it was very annoying to me because it was a waste of one rune slot to my party)

Suikoden 2-It would be nice if Riou could penetrate all Toran Republic (or at least The Land of Arlus).

Suikoden 3-I'd like to visit Tinto Republic. It's so close to Grasslands and it would be splendid if you could visit it (like in S2 you visit Gregminster from S1)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well first of all... There are W-A-Y Too many thing that I want to change in the suikoden games... but I will only list one of them like most people here have done... I won't list my top priority ones because I can't think of all of them until I am actually playing the games... but here goes...

Suikoden one
I would have to agree and and target to change the portraits of the characters... they all look very old fashioned and rather dumb... well not all of them... the ones that I think actually look DECENT... would be Kage the black ninja (maybe because he is wearing black... i dunno) and the red ninja Fuma... and maybe a couple of others that I can't really think of right now... I have seen fan art that looks MUCH better than the original portraits...Mcdohl looks wierd, Pahn has some wierd jaw, Gremio just look half dead... and some others look even wierder... I think I should help do the portraits HAHAHA... no, seriously...

Suikoden two
Okay in this game, I would like to change the fact that you can't get Yuber on your side!!! lol yeah, I would rather have Yuber than Pesmerga, no matter what his stats maybe... even if he was the worse character in the game... also, some people in this games portrait look a tiny bit dumb and wierd as well... take Riou for example... I first played it, looked at his portrait, and thought he was some weak pathetic kid... maybe that is what was intended but still, I couldn't even tell whether the kid was a guy or a girl.. serious lol the few designs I found that looked good was Luca Blight, Solon Jhee, Yuber BY FAR THE BEST... and a few others...

JNX out
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden - Atleast 10 hours longer.
Suikoden II - Ability to play the game from Jowy perspective aswell.
Suikoden III - A normal kind of map screen. I'm fed up with all those plains.
Suikoden IV - Only one thing?! This game needs a complete overhaul. But if I'm gonna choose just one thing it is that they should a lot more on the dialogue and scenes to fleash them out and make you get to know the characters much more. Character depth in one word.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: