Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sega Fantasy VI
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Sega Fantasy VI Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/frame1.html

This flash is incredibly awesome. It combines Final Fantasy VI, game consoles, and satire into one work of genius. I can't possibly describe the awesomeness of it, you must see it yourself. I mean- Pac-Man summons! You can't say no to that.

It'll probably be more awesome to anyone who's beaten FF6, but I think everyone else can still enjoy it.

It's really long, but it's divided into chapters so you don't have to take it all at once.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished watching the last part of it. That was hilarious. I personally like the mario summon(i forgot what it was called) more than the pac-man one though. However didn't they forget one of the characters? I can't figure out who, but I was positive that if you got a full party in FF6 there were two people that were left behind and not just one. Icould be remembering things wrong though.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw it and it is worth it.

The last boss fight was the most interesting, it seemed harder than the other ones but it ended a little faster, the moves in the battles were the most amusing.

The ending scenes were funny; I liked how it gave us an introduction on the consoles and how it putted them in some interesting and kind of weird situations, the end comments were really good.

And making my favorite console the main hero is something nifty.

The flash was good but a little bit long; it took a lot of time to end.

Ranadiel, I think the Mario attack is called "The Green Man" or something similar to that, and I agree, that attack was fun.

Now, I really wonder if we're going to play a game based on consoles ^.^.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I liked it a lot. It brings back many memories. I think I know who some of the characters were. PS1 was Terra, Game Gear was Cid, DC was Celes, GBA was Relm, Gameboy was Strago, and Saturn was Locke. I'm not 100% sure, but I think those are right. It was kind of hard to tell some of them and I'm not familiar with all of the consoles.

Anyway, I thought it was really good. The attacks were pretty clever.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the characters you listed are right. There's also Virtua Boy as Shadow, 3DO as Cyan, that FX thing as Mog, XBox as Umaro, NeoGeo as GoGo, WonderSwan as Setzer, the N64 as Edgar, and the Gamecube as Sabin. The Playdia (which I've never heard of) was Gau, and it was the one that wasn't present in the battles. In fact the ending played as though you never got the character, just showing images of the other characters running around. So the flash doesn't even have a Gau. Probably because everyone hates Gau.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was great to see to PC Engine and all it's various stages as it expanded. The console was never released in the USA (in the same shape), so it is probably foreign to many of you.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nostalgic... :cry:

This is a cool find Shrew. I wanna summon pac-man and mario too.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew wrote:
Probably because everyone hates Gau.

I don't hate Gau. Some of his rages were really good. It was slightly annoying to get the rages, but it was well worth it.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the way "Kusoge" means "crappy game" (literally). It shows up when "Xenosaga 2" is used as a technique, along with a few others.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap, that took a long time ^_^ I heard the ending to FF6 was long [like FF3, ironically, I got right up to just before the final dungeon (the Tower in FF3 and that floating continent thing in FF6) but never finished it] and I believe it now. Makes me want to play the game again. Gotta find if any of my friends have the Play Station version. My SNES has seen -far- better days, and I'd rather not have to find an emulator at this point :) Haven't needed one since the good ole glory days of ZSNES, when that was still the only way to play Final Fantasy V ^_^ Wonder if Zophar's Domain is still around?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh? Zophar's domain is still around I looked at the page because somone said they use his forums, and there was news on a DS emulator (but it dosen't play comercial games it said) also, some people need ZNES because we can't read Japanese and can't find other ways to play Live-a-Live. really like that is going to be realsed here?

anway I played FF6 via the PS port, then I emulated it (which was translated from what I hear more purply, Terra's name is Tina, and some names are spelt differntly, plus the swearing isn't so edited.) that go was better because, well I saved Shadow (and screen caped all his memories)

I recall some of those systems, but I only own the GB. PS1, Genisis. I'm pretty sad huh? Lucky I had a NES for my first. Its nice that they even just mentiond some consouls even if they weren't cast (Atari Lynx...I rerember seeing them in stores)
but some, I never heard of, like Wonderswan and what Gau was. I guess some are older than I am huh? did they any good games.

Good share though, it is very touching, maybe because of some things, the memories playing FF6, or the music but It makes me feel bad and sorry for the systems I mean the line saing the'll never forgive us if we forget them, wow it stings. I still have my GB, but somone has my Genisis and I'll be damned if they chucked it. dude, friends don't lone stuff just to have somone throw it out.

It went to fast for me to see who was casted as who, and I wonder if the desision was hard, like why Shadow is Virtual Boy, its funny how they casted the pocket pikachuu thing has his dog, Strago as GB is I guess reasonable, because hes the first GB, so it makes sence that Relm is GBA.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow,man thanks for the link.This is one of the best flash i've ever seen. :shock:

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That has got to be one of the best paradies around. Most people probably never even heard of some of those systems. I'm glad the pu t "SEGA" in. Man I miss that. The really scary part is alot of what was said is true.
Mengo

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, a very good flash movie. Well, too bad it ain't got a "pause" option.

But there wasn't any jokes about the Nomad (or at least i didn't see any) ! Come on, and you call this SEGA Fantasy ? :P
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that was certainly funny. LOL!! What a great show. What is the music from, does anyone know? I know some of it is from FF VI but don't know the rest. Not all of it is FFVI is it? :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: