Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Boss in I & II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Boss
Luca Blight
73%
 73%  [ 46 ]
Neclord
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Barbarosa (Golden Hydra)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Zodiac Sword
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Beast Rune (Silver Wolf)
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Lucia
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Sonya
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Seed and Culgan
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Luca Blight, but I'd really say Yuber from S3 would be my favorite. I love beating him, even if he's one of my favorite characters. I just get so much pleasure from watching this infamous devil of a chaos-spreading monster falling down because of my doing.

Neclord is up there as well, even if beating him in the second game was way to freaking easy.
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose Luca. after all of the crap he's done (burrning those villages, slottering pohl and pilika's parents, getting you kicked out of your home town and country,forcing your best friend to commit murder,patricide(killing his father), ect), it just felt sogood to wach that evil bastard die.

hey, does anybody know what they did with his body? did they stick his head on a pike, ship his body back to highland, burn it?

also, do the two groups (the ones led by Viktor and Flik at the riad on your base) have any affect on him before the hero fights? or does luca stay the same health no matter how much damage youi do to him?
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found the battle with the Star dragon sword to be very entertaiining... Yet the hardest battle would have to be against Luca.

Quote:

Any weapon can be deadly in the right hands, as long as the wielder knows how to use it.

Yeah, even a dull pencil. :twisted:
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me, the best boss from has to be Neclord.

The reason for it however is the memories it brings me for when I first tried to complete the original Suikoden seven years ago. And that I had to rent the game several times to defeat him.

Beyond such, my favourite boss to fight would be Barbarossa.. Simply because of the setting, and the situation surrounding the events that lead up to that battle in Suikoden.

GD

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Seed and Culgan just because they were the last of the Highland forces (Beast rune dosen't count.) And they were fighting to protect Jowy.
Sandy the Small

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the Beast Rune. Luca was by far the most challenging and entertaining battle but I felt the battle is fairly predictable after the first or second run through it. His attacks become highly predictable and I got bored...plus after fighting him so much that happens. I enjoyed fighting the beast rune because it's the end of the game and you have near maxed out characters with maxed out runes. The battle takes a long time to complete and it actually requires a lot of strategy as opposed to just dealing out as much damage as possible. It's actually multiple bosses in one, which each part of the beast able to decimate you party. IMO, Luca has nothing on the Beast Rune.
El Diablo Negro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like fighting Neclord a lot. Only because his music when you're fighting was awesome.
Mathiu Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have to go with Luca.....the guy is a beast. Next to Sephiroth from FF7, Id say Luca one of the toughest villians in any RPG.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. That's a landslide. I haven't played too many RPG's, but I've never faced anyone like Luca Blight. It's odd that a human character has that much strength and resistance. It takes three parties, dozens of arrows, and a duel just to get him to his dying speech. I mean a Thor Shot with the lightning rune using Luc only takes 630 or so hp. That's amazing.

Usually such acts of power only come from gods, or people that recieved some extraordinary power. Luca's power is from his own self.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, Luca was something else. I remember the very first time I faced off against him he destroyed my first 2 (and totally unprepared) parties within a matter of a few rounds. I think I ended beating him with one person (Mikolov I think) left standing in the 3rd party. Thats what I call a boss fight!

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh God... An admin or mod, i beg of you... Please edit the horrendous typo in the poll that made Culgan sound like some cartoon character... Culigan is very very hurting to my eye considering how Culgan is one of my favourite characters in Suikoden. Thank you very much in advance...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca is one of my favourite bosses to beat and so is Neclord. The music that goes with the batlle seems to be so... gripping.
BattleOath

Support And Transportation

1222 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i vote for Luca.

A scary thought would be Luca and the Beast Rune combining. Let the fury of LUAST or BEACA be unleashed!!!! :twisted:
William

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I havn't played either S1 or S2 in a while, but a few things come to mind

Gorudo- Suprisingly easy, I guess it was ment to be that way, with Riou and Jowey full of anger. Not bad, but nothing special

I guess it would have to be......I dunno. Neclord was good, but so was Luca....Must be a tie. :o
kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neclord himself was crap. You can off him in one round. But the battle music always makes me drag it out as long as I can because it's just that great.
Music-wise: Neclord > Luca
Everything else: Neclord < Luca
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: