Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

J.J. Abrams' Mystery Project

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: J.J. Abrams' Mystery Project Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone seen this mystery clip yet? Not much is really shown bar what looks like a party being filmed then there is a loud explosion with some weird noise in the background, then the head of the Statue of Liberty crashes to the ground near by.......

IGN has a short article on it and alot of people are speculating on the title of the movie which is out on January 18th 2008.

Anyone know anything further?

EDIT: :oops: How did i miss the 1-18-08 (trailer) thread......*goes to have a look to see if i posted in there*

Last edited by Goldy on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well the trailer was played before transformers, so pretty much everyone's seen it. ultimately nothing is circulating other than everyone going OMG PLZ CTHULU which i am totally fine with.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was one shown here over the last week or so.
retrospect.

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh, i misread the OP. it's 4am what can you do =/

i for one hate seeing every little bit of shit about a movie before actually watching it. i try to keep my head in the sand until i'm in the front row of a movie theater, so...

ultimately i just want it to rule, which it will, and i am excited.

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know. It is a J.J. Abrams film. The man that does a way better job hyping up something than actually creating something worthwhile.

It will have a great beginning, and then halfway through it, the film will end and you will have to wait 8 months to see the middle part. Then halfway through the middle part, there will be a 5 week hiatus and you actually have to sit there and wait for the second part of the middle part. Then, eight months later the end will come out, and the climax will disappoint everyone.

Just like every other effing thing he has put out.

retrospect.

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sounds like someone is upset about lost.

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah. A bit, yes. But all of his other shows and projects share the same formula. Lost is the worst of the worst of it, however.

He is basically trying to lose his fanbase, it seems. That and ABC is blowing it in the programming department.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is so last season. We (and I clearly speak for every single person on the internet) are so over it now. Like, for sure.

Sorry, just trying to sound funny.

Anyway, there's a thread about this already dawgs.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27445

-closed-

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: