Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Leknaat & Tir McDohl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arjuna

15746 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Leknaat & Tir McDohl Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing that has sort of been bothering me as I replayed through Suikoden recently. I notice Leknaat was unusually shocked when it came to coming in contact with Tir. This really never happens again, usually throughout the rest of the games she it's as if she could foresee someone when it comes to True Runes, her being a seer and all.

Like in Suikoden II when Jowy and Riou entered the cave to get the Bright Shield and Black Sword, she was already there. It sort of happens this way with the rest of the games. I was just wondering what was so shocking with Tir's case, was it because it was Soul Eater? A particularly powerful True Rune.

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suspect she saw the future he faced and must agree with the fact it could have been down to Soul Eater being one of the more powerful runes.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All true runes are the same, one is not more powerful than another.

I think this could mainly just be down to the fact that this is the first game in the series and Leknaat's role and methods of contact were not really decided upon. Or of course she could have just gotten confused with Ted being there.
Arjuna

15746 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AA wrote:
All true runes are the same, one is not more powerful than another.

Where and when was this "all true runes are the same" thing confirmed?

AA wrote:
I think this could mainly just be down to the fact that this is the first game in the series and Leknaat's role and methods of contact were not really decided upon. Or of course she could have just gotten confused with Ted being there.

Well no because throughout the game she fulfills those similar roles as in the rest of the series. Like getting something special for gathering all 108 SoD, talking to the Tenkai, giving him advice, appearing before big events, ect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: