Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Suikoden monster is your favorite?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Suikoden monster is your favorite?
Holly Family
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Bon Bon / Fur Fur
15%
 15%  [ 16 ]
Killer Bee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Flying Squirrel
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
Cut Rabbit
16%
 16%  [ 17 ]
Target Lady
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Devil Eye
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doremi Elf
13%
 13%  [ 14 ]
Siren
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Wild Boar
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Mirage Knight
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Sun King
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Unicombie
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Other (specify what)
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 104

OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Atavaka wrote:
Cut rabbits are my favorite, though not for the Beat Rune (I'd forgotten about that...). I just thought it was kind of funny that the creators would just randomly decide to make such innocent, almost completely- harmless little animals into an axe-toting monster family that's been a standard through the first three games. And then they still try to make 'em cute.

Yah, :D and we sorta feel like sadistic people slaughtering cute rabbits in massacres when we become strong enough to kill them in one hit.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OptimisticPessimist wrote:
Atavaka wrote:
Cut rabbits are my favorite, though not for the Beat Rune (I'd forgotten about that...). I just thought it was kind of funny that the creators would just randomly decide to make such innocent, almost completely- harmless little animals into an axe-toting monster family that's been a standard through the first three games. And then they still try to make 'em cute.

Yah, :D and we sorta feel like sadistic people slaughtering cute rabbits in massacres when we become strong enough to kill them in one hit.

Hey, those rabbits are mean, don't let the cuteness fool ya. Just like those flying squirrels putting buckets on your head.

...Evil, Evil

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheNeclord wrote:
]
Hey, those rabbits are mean, don't let the cuteness fool ya. Just like those flying squirrels putting buckets on your head.

...Evil, Evil

Agreed. However, I feel that the DoReMi Elves were meaner. They can take away 3/4 of your HP and you're not complaining?

Take about being cute and tough at the same time.
Fires blade

Flames wrath

109 Potch
141 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont know why but the bon bons are my favriot......i think its becouse they make me hungery ^_^ mmmmm bon bons also there soooo cute looking and who would expect them to just jump out and atack you, i dont know why i just think they are cute ^_^
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THe Doremi Elves all the way. Anything that can kick your butt with a song and dance, is something special to me :mrgreen:

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fur Furs are too damn cute for me not to love. Doremi Elves are just creepy with their screaming and all that.

All the others are just normal enemies to me, I don't care about them.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The MosaMosa Family,Or also known as the "Hairballs".Also the zombie dragon.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You all speak as if the emergence of a bloodthirsty rabbit is a new thing, Holy Grail anyone? Now that was a mean rabbit, actually thinking about it holy hand grenades could be a useful addition to the suikoden series...*ponders*

Anyway the Sun King got my vote, it's just very easily recognisable and it laid the smack down on liukan a few times and I was annoyed I had to waste space using him in my party. Ah well, at least incidences like that are cut down on with the convoy system...except that Freed...I hate him too. Sorry, gone off on a tangent, I'll stop here.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Golem in suikoden 3 when your party is in low levels he can be hard to beat I spend many times in the mountain to level up geddoe's team. It also gives nice experience and treasures. The Doremi elfs is also irritating when your party fight them.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mirage Knights..I like how they perform their shadow/teleportation trick.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hot Ice wrote:
For the boss fights, most of the bosses were cool, but I liked the one on one duels. I remember beating Guillame with Thomas, man that was fun :)

I fought Guillaume with Thomas too. It took me four hits to knock of only one of his health bars. It took me about 45 minutes to win.

As for my favorite monster, I voted other. I love the Creepers. They are really funny looking.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden:
Enemy - Wyvern (Seek Valley) These beasts just looked so cool.
Boss - Zombie Dragon, I will always remember my first battle against this boss on my first playthrough. And the final bosses of each Suikoden games are mostly going to be the best and most impressive, so I won't ever list them as my favorites.

Suikoden 2:
Enemy - Golden Wolf
Boss - Star Dragon Sword, I mean how often do you get to fight a SWORD for a boss battle?

Suikoden 3:
Enemey - Any form of Golem, for once they did not go down so easily as they do in many RPG's I play.

Boss - Wild Boar (With Thomas) The idea that a Wild Boar was a boss of sorts for him was pretty hilarious for me.

Suikoden 4:
Enemy - Angel Hairball (Though it plays out like a boss) Because it is soo easy to defeat early on in the game.

Boss - Fog Ship Guide, because afterwards you gain such a legend to join the SoD.

Suikoden 5:
Enemy - Beast Rune
Boss - Flik and Viktor

(Sorry)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Shadow Men in North Window castle. Most people don't even encounter them since the encounter rate at the castle is pretty low and mostly Zombies are the only ones encountered if there is a battle. I just thought I'd appreciate those things. They don't get beaten up well enough. :wink:

Aside from that, I've always had a soft spot for Bon Bons. They're so cute and they give a lot of Failure Urns.

Sun King's pretty cool too for Wall Runes. It helped me get Viki as my statue on the castle. :P
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I, for one, have always been fond of the flying squirrels. They've been a cute and novel addition to the Suikoden monster list. However, I don't recall seeing them in Suikoden III, and I've yet to find any in Suikoden IV (still a good chance of seeing them.)

I've always hated the do-re-mi elves. They were not only annoying, but they hurt a whole lot. I don't like things that hurt me, but don't even have the common decency to look cool. Those little jerks can... Yeah, well you know... Get skewered on a longsword.

Mirage knights looked cool, and did that cool attack and phase in and out thing. I'll give them props on coolness, but they never really stuck out too much, nor did they ever really appeal to me all that much.

Cut rabbits? Weak.

The monsters that I've really loved were the fur furs. Everything about them is absolutely wonderful. From the little eyes that peek out at you, to the nearly identical appearence as the McDonald's "Fry Guys," to their overly cute name. They're wonderful, and (like many people own little Dragon Quest slimes) I'd LOVE to hang a little fur fur from my car's rearview mirror! They really should market these guys, because I think they'd have some appeal. They're just too cute to not love! :mrgreen:

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Alterus

Jade Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's fun to see DoReMi elves unite, yet I stay with the Unicombie (geesh, shoot the translators!). It's stylish, and besides, it got me to a fun situation (in Suikoden I): in Neclord's castle I could let Unicombie + 2 ghost larvaes (sorry, can't remember) + 2 of some other type go, but I couldn't let a single Unicombie go. That's an interesting example IMHO. And I do like their attacks. Hope to see them in 3D!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: