Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of the games I've been anticipating and waiting for in the past 6 months since it was announced for the Xbox Live Arcade is Capcom's Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix. This puzzle game with the cute looking Capcom fighter characters like Chun-Li, Morrigan, Felicia, and Sakura has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. It's also going to be released for the PS3 so no one console will have to live without having to try this classic and very fun puzzle game.

Anyone else with a 360 going to download the game from XBLArcade? If you are then look me up on my gamertag (BongReyes) if you need to play some quick matches.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not paying $10 bucks for this even if I had that much points, I'm spending half that much on street of rage instead. The only 800 points game I got was Castlevania:SOTN, I was very tempted by the Prince of Persia remake, but unless I'm getting downloaded games completely for free I don't feel like spending close to $10 for them since they have no value. For ten bucks I'm going to re-buy the cartridge of the GBA version that I no longer have, and that's a hard to find game too.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually think this is one of the few XBLA games worth the 10 dollars in addition to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It has a couple new gameplay options outside of arcade and multiplayer. But the best thing really is the online match-ups and for 10 bucks I don't have to go looking around for a copy of said very hard to find GBA cartridge (which I have two of since I needed a second to battle with my brother). I really don't have a problem donwloading the arcade games since most of them I can't really find in cartridge form and I don't believe much in MAME versions.

Maybe I just have too much extra cash lying around, but then I'm the one with the OCD when it comes to buying dvds instead of stealing them off of torrent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: