Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suik 4 treasure hunt promotion cd came today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lebenengel wrote:
No, actually, it's the artwork of Kika and Hero with weapons drawn. If you remember the magazine ad, that's what it is.

Cool, now I want it even more, I know about this picture is in the art book (Japanese).

By the way though kind of off topic and there might be a thread about it already, I wanted you guys to know that The Suikoden IV OST is out, if you order it from Play-Asia you get a free limited availability music sheet.
Only available with the first print of the CD which is available now.

Just thought I let you know.

EDIT: A correction.
If you order the first print Suikoden IV OST you don't get a music sheet but a 40 pages A5 sized music score book bundled together with the audio disc into a special packaging, as Play Asia puts it.
I got this info from a newsletter from Play Asia by the way.

Last edited by Arenegeth on Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So does anyone have 3 coins, two CDs and one scroll?
Genome Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't come here often...but I received the music CD, coin and the wallscroll today. I was in awe...my mother woke me up and said there was a package for me and I was like :? for about ten minutes.

I think the wallscroll kicks butt.
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I just got my prizes a couple of minuetes ago. The coin seems to be nice. I can't really say much about the soundtrack because I don't really listen to soundtracks. The wallscroll however is incredibly nice. I'm not crazy for Kika, but the image is still nice. The wall scroll seems to be made out of a good material and the rolls on the top and bottom(no idea what they are called) are made out of wood. I think this is probably nicer then the Xenosaga wallscroll I bought a while ago.

Wow this contest was the whole reason that I originally joined Suikox. It feels sort of weird now that this is done.I guess that since I have all my prizes now I should thank everyone who helped me out, and I hope all of you get your prizes soon. :D

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

The wallscroll however is incredibly nice. I'm not crazy for Kika, but the image is still nice. The wall scroll seems to be made out of a good material and the rolls on the top and bottom(no idea what they are called) are made out of wood. I think this is probably nicer then the Xenosaga wallscroll I bought a while ago.

Man you just made or destroyed my day; this is A LOT cooler than I thought.

Now I just hope that some nice (cunning) soul puts it on eBay.
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got my wallscroll, coin and cd today. And I have pictures! A shame about the quality, though. I only have a camera phone and I have to email the pictures to myself. At least Cingular has stopped automatically scaling down the pictures when I email them to myself.

In the interests of people on narrowband connections, I'll just post links to the pictures instead.

Here is the box it came in.

It's a triangular FedEx box.

Here is the wall scroll unrolled.

This is the front of the coin. The coin is packed in the plain brown that is shown.

And this is the back of the coin.

This is the front of the cd sleeve. They could've at least sent it in a jewel case, but I digress.

This is the back of the cd sleeve.

This is the cd, coin and the box that they are all packaged in. The glue on the back of the box seems relatively fresh, so I would gather a gentler hand than mine would be able to peel the flap off more neatly than I managed to do.

The whole family together. Aww, how sweet. :o

This is a shot comparing the size of the wallscroll and the FedEx box. The box is about 3 feet and 2 inches tall. The wall scroll is about 2 feet in its package.

I do not plan on taking the wall scroll out of its packaging any time soon, so please don't ask for pictures of it.

A special thanks to the people who provided the passwords that I would have never been able to obtain myself.

But you're still not getting to touch any of my stuff. :twisted:
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine came yesterday. I was surprised. Frankly I thought i would never get my stuff. I wish there was something like this for suikoden 1-3 i would love to have any suiko merchandice thats not suiko 4.

The wall scroll is bigger than i thought (i havent unrolled it)

Im glad i didnt sell suikoden 4 as soon as i conqured it. Now i have a huge package to sell.

Within a week I plan to put this up on ebay (I need to see if i can use my cousin's ebay account)

But the package Will consist of:

Suikoden 4 In "Like New" condition
Suikoden 4 Art Book
Suikoden 4 Offical Strategy Guide
The Music of Suikoden
Suikoden 4 Wallscroll
Suikoden 4 Collectable Coin

I should make some decent Pocket money off this which is good. Ill post the ebay link when its ready; but if anyone wants to IM or PM me for the package before hand ill consider selling it Direct to you.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got mine today as well. I was dumbfounded when the package came, until I read that it was from Konami.

I the coin is cool looking, but I just can't get too excited about this stuff since Suikoden 4 was a disapointment. It's hard to want to put up a Suikoden 4 wallscroll when you like the other three games so much more.

So if this package is worth anything, I think I'll probably ebay it as well. If someone has sold thiers, could you let me know what it went for?
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well right now someone just put the music cd up alone for a starting bid of 4.99. But i figure i will get more selling it as a package.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I paid $20.50 for just the CD and coin.(on eBay) (no shipping included)

For the wallscroll I'm willing up to $10.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Received wall scroll, cd and coin today.
Someone at Konami definitely fouled up...
But it turns up at our advantage. I now have coin x2, CD x2, wall scroll x1 ...
Am keeping a coin and CD under wrap for ebay probably.
The wall scroll is mine though. :-)
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how come some people are getting more than one coin and one cd. I wonder how come I didn't get more than one of each. That's not fair. I want extras too.
Oh, who am I kidding. I'm just happy they sent out the items in the first place. :D
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I totally forgot about the treasure hunt thingie, so I was really surprised when I got the package :? This is quite a delay, heh. The wallscroll is really well made considering that it is free.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmph. I haven't got mine yet. Anyone in western Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan) recieve anything yet? I'm in Alberta, and I was wondering if I even have a hope at seeing this stuff.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I just recieved mine today, I'm in the far north-east. I saw the triagle package and started getting excited. I am definately quite impressed with all of the items. I haven't listened to the CD yet but I'm going to soon.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: