Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suik 4 treasure hunt promotion cd came today
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverick

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: suik 4 treasure hunt promotion cd came today Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just wanted to let everyone know i got my cd today but that was all. I had all the other passwords relatively quickly so i either got short changed or they are coming later. 14 tracks, 8 from suikoden 4, 2 from suikoden, 2 from suikoden 2 and 2 from suikoden 3.

Last edited by maverick on Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What cd are you talking about?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's talking about the 'prize' given out to those who got the passwords during Konami's Suikoden IV promotion.

Rewards included a music CD, a Suikoden Coin, and a Suikoden Wallscroll.

The goal of the promotion was to find seven hidden passwords. Get all seven and win a prize, so to speak.

I didn't pay much attention as it was only open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would never have known that from the context of the original post. Thanks, Mr. Layfield.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, guess I knew what he meant because I've been wondering where it is, lately. I'm disappointed so little comes from the other games; I thought if it was going to be a soundtrack of the whole series, it'd be even on all games. Ah well; it -is- free, after all.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish I would of known about this promotion thing earlier. I just learned of it today and from what I am told it is already closed :cry:
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*frowns at the edited subject* That isn't very fair, now, is it? The people this thread is aimed at - namely, all of us who entered, and thus should be expecting our prizes soon - would know -exactly- what it was about just by the title as it was.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, but this isn't the Contest Users Only Section of the board. :P

Descriptive titles are a must for forums, I feel. No topic should ever be so ambiguous than any member would need to enter the thread to know what it's about. It's Thread Making 101.

Majority rules. More people have no idea what it means than does who do. And besides, even 'cd came today' doesn't mean the contest. It could've been a sound-track he ordered and decided to review or simply a topic in the wrong board by accident. Clear topic titles mean less work for everyone else.

It's all part of nature's, you know, cycle.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, on a forum where you get "I NEED HELP! WAAAHHH" as a title more often than not, I'd say this one's pretty damn descriptive. Singling him out doesn't seem fair at all. Granted, you don't get titles like that as much anymore, but no one said boo to them [well, I did, sorta, but I don't have any sort of authority to back up those words, and my plee for people to post actual topics was largely ignored at the time]. I just don't think that's fair, is all.
maverick

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its not a big deal, I didnt mean to be unclear about it. Next time Ill try and be more descriptive. I would have posted in one of the treasure hunt threads but they were all closed. sorry for the confusion
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well besides the argument over the header for the thread it is good to hear that they are starting to ship the prizes. Hopefully konami will be efficient in their distribution and shipping allowing all of us fans to recieve our promised rewards. All i really want is the cd so at the very least i hope that it is shipped to me.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i oculdn't of really played, I didn't have the artbook or any other 'closed' code soruces (not all codes were in places all could atain right?)

so is the muisc "directly" from the game, like OSV (orginal sound version?) or are they better? what tracks are given?
does the CD have pretty graphics you can scan for us?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taken from the GameFAQs Board:

Suikoden 4:

01 Name Entry
02 Sailing Away
03 Ocean Battle
04 Razril
05 World Map
06 Battle
07 Battle Result
08 Rune of Punishment

Suikoden:

09 Into the World of Suikoden
10 People of Great Pride

Suikoden 2:

11 We Will Always Be
12 March of the King

Suikoden 3:

13 Old Castle by the Lake
14 Bright Farm Village

A big meh, since the Suikoden IV tracks can already be downloaded from the Konami site. =\ Then again, it's free~ I hope I get it soon. (Did anyone from Canada get theirs yet?)
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Descriptive titles are a must for forums, I feel. No topic should ever be so ambiguous than any member would need to enter the thread to know what it's about. It's Thread Making 101.

Post relevance is a must for forums, I feel. No post should ever be so critical that a member feels the need to mod another member. It's Thread Responding 101.

April 11 marks the sixth week since the promotion's end. If someone has it this early, I'll expect it sometime this week.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah they said to allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, I wasn't expecting anything really till the end of April and beginning of may.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: