Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Request (Flag Images)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Request (Flag Images) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Due Fiumi crashed earlier today, thank to GoDaddy. I managed to get a lot out of there before it went down for good so I'm not too fussed. All site content was saved, the mysterious new section we've been working on and so on. The forum was lost, again. I really need to remember to back it up. Those are the things that keep me second rate.

Anyway, I've already move hosts and the site was in suspended animation until we rebooted anyway so it's a good chance to work on some stuff. The thing is I lost a few flags that some people probably have saved. If they do, I'd ask that they post them for me.

These flags were originally created by me, so it can't be that big a deal to ask for them, right?

I am looking for...
Dunan Republic Flag (All sizes) Not the blue Jowston flag
Gaien Dukedom Flag (All sizes)
Highland Kingdom Flag (All sizes)
Holy Kingdom of Harmonia Flag (All sizes)
Kooluk Empire Flag (All sizes)
Zexen Confederacy Flag (All sizes)

Thank you to anyone who helps.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ta-da!

Gaien Magic Men

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://novaslash.free.fr/pages/index.php?page=emblemes

Hi John. This website has all your flags I think. They are pretty small in size though.

Hope that helps. Seeya.

Lightning halberd

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's too bad man...

hope you get it back up soon so I can have fun signing up for the 9th time. :twisted:

Edit: Oh and whoever logged your pages on the "Wayback" machine didnt host images.

Potch
Soldiers
425 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, this explains why I can't access Due Fiumi. I assumed that it had been taken down to be revamped or repaired, but then I thought that if that was so, John would have posted a message about that. I sorry to hear about this John and I hope that you find your flags.

Runically yours,

Jacques
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any idea on when the forum will be relaunched?

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: