Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox NHL Fantasy Hockey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UCPesmerga

The Hidden Foxes

221997 Potch
26 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's always good to have a few Sharks fans around. We're awesome.

I'll do my best to get on the site and pre-rank my players. Got the invitation. Too bad I can't get onto any sports related sites here at work. They've got a "wonderful" websense blocker that eliminates 1/2 my reading material...
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got to love those wonderful company blockers. Could try to use a web proxy to read sites. One that comes to mind is http://www.hidemyass.com/. Not the quickest tool to browse the web (well it's probably among the slowest), but if you just want to read an article and don't need to do lots of clicking, it may help you out.

Not sure though and may be blocked by your "wonderful" websense blocker.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Glen is a Pittsbugh Penguins fan,he's my brother,and is in Locke's Country of Scarlet Moon Empire,now we'll have to worry about missing the playoffs this year,that'll make this very interesting for the pool this year,can you send Glen a pm on how to auto draft players so he won't have to worry about missing the draft sunday,i'm sure he'd appreciate it Master Fuji.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I possibly have to work on Sunday during the time of the draft. So if one of you would be so kind and explain to me the auto draft feature, just in case I do have to work and cant get out of it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Players are picked in the order you rank them upto a point, if you rank, say, a lot of centers in a row it'll pick a few. But then it should jump down to fill the other positions.

And go Rangers!!

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats good to know that Locke That way i can rate the players that i want real high so that i my get them all on my team.

Go Penguin Go!!
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji wrote:
So we have a Rangers, Devils, Oilers, Leafs and 2 sharks fans. Not sure about Glen or Jinx.

What am I, cubed cheese? What the hell. I'm only the returning champion and the biggest Sabres fan on the site.

Jinx, the pre-ranking is simple. On the main League menu, click Draft Central, then there's going to be a list of players. Above the list there's another link saying Edit My Rankings.

Open that up and there will be three boxes. The left box you place any players you don't want on your team for any reason whatsoever (like you know they'll be on IR all season or something). The middle is the Yahoo! automatic preranked list. If you don't touch this whole thing, that will be the list they use to draft from. Finally on the right is your pre-ranked players. Its blank because you haven't set anything. To pre-rank a player, select it from the middle box and click the -> Arrow and it will move them over. The order you move them to the right is the new pre-ranked order.

If for some reason you change your mind part way through and want to change existing order, you can click a player in your pre-ranked box and drag it to its new desired position. Like you realize you want Todd Bertuzzi to be ranked lower than what you initially placed him, click and drag him down to where you want.

Also, never forget to SAVE your pre-rankings. I once did prerankings for an NFL draft and forgot to save them. An hour of hard labor down the drain. How important is it to pre-rank? Well, it can be the difference between getting a decent like to a team with 4 good centers and no wings whatsoever. Yahoo autodrafts don't have the brightest AI.

Also, do we know what the draft order is for tomorrow? If its at all like the NFL, I believe I should have first dibs at this since I am the reigning champion. If I have to fricking draft last, I'll be rather pissed off.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always though the champion got to pick last because he is the champion from last year and the guy who finish when first in the draft all the time or am i wrong.

But you may not go last it might be one of new guys who are playing this year go last.

GO PENGUINS GO!!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Red wrote:
What am I, cubed cheese? What the hell. I'm only the returning champion and the biggest Sabres fan on the site.

Yeah come on, what are we, cubed cheese? Dammit Fuji! I'm the returning...uhm... 4th place finisher and the biggest Flyers homer fan on the site!

Draft is tonight at 8.00pm BST apparently, not sure if BST is Yahoo!'s attempt at a British time or not though, they might be calling it British Standard Time I think but we use GMT over here always. So if it's some crazy North America time zone then I have no idea what time it's occuring.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who was about to say something to me in the draft before it conked out?

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the draft is complete,things should get interesting when the league play starts up,i hope Teppo can recover i'm testing him out to start with,if he can't recover there is always candidates still in free agency to go to.

Are you ready to get the party started Master Fuji since we square off in week 1,it's game on.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How can I possibly lose? I picked half of the New Jersey devils!

But dead serious, I'm gonna get my ass kicked this season. But it doesn't matter, as we saw last season, even the first place in the end can wind up losing in the finals because of a single player. AND THAT, my friends, is why I wouldn't feel bad if Cam Ward fell off a building.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah sorry. I was at work all day yesterday and today and didnt have time to do anything with it

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm quite happy with my picks though I do think I could do a tad better with my back-up blueliners. I'll probably put a couple of young defensemen on watch and see how they do as the season progresses. But overall I think my team is pretty balanced to cover most of the stats used for the league.

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am happy with my picks to but kind of sad that Steve Sullivan is and had to put him on the bench till he can play or if i have to drop him because of his injury he has to his back and pick up a new player in his spot.

Oh well left the games being and may the best team wins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: