Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rune Scape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaKo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runescape is probaly the wrost game i ever played graphics horrible i wud rather play another game i stop playen at lvl 75 and gave my account away mako62
papa_daddy909

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to like it and played every day almost. Now almost everyone is playing it and its just no fun. all these people are talking about it and it just gets old. the graphics are lame also and you are restricted from alot of places unless you are a subscriber. its too hard to fight when the games so glitchy. if you ever run into any trouble with anyone stronger than you than your pretty much dead and you should just quit and not play for a while. without quest the game just has no point and i had trouble trying to find quest to beat.
danri

danri

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm runescape i play everynow and then i have a few chars. i have a lvl 56 mage (ender mage). I have a lvl 86 all around guy named dark freedan. I dont play very much but when i do, im pretty devoted. mabey ill see ya around on there :?

-danri
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My character is rael rok. I don't really play anymore. Still in the #2 clan in rs which I am proud of.

Haven't really played much since I lost p2p.
Mukumuku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion of Tinto

10000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it possible to start clans? We should start a clan....Yeah I can see it know we can call it the fire bringer then take over worlds Mwhahahahaha! BTW am kinda new to the game but they call me Pesmerga San
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RUNE SCAPE STINKS AND IT'S STUPID AND IT'S GRAPHICS ARE NO BETTER THAN ATARI!!!!!!!
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa a bunch of haters out there. I play Rune Scape, but not much. Im still a nooooob!! But anyway my username Bigben472. Im only on lvl.10 I think??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

vlaudia wrote:
RUNE SCAPE STINKS AND IT'S STUPID AND IT'S GRAPHICS ARE NO BETTER THAN ATARI!!!!!!!
Hoo boy.. Is that going to be the majority of that person's posts?

Anyway, I played it ages ago, but it's lost it's shine to me. Amazingly, a load of the clan/community I help mod (well not much anymore, as I said, it lost it's shine) still play it. I think I was in the high 60's last time I played it. No-one could beat my fire starting firemaking skills, heh heh.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I started playing it...almost 2 years ago and then went crazy power-leveling my *cough* mining and smithing skills xD

I stopped playing it after I finished all the free quests (except the dragon one)...but I still pop on there occasionally to see if I anything's new or just to kill time training my mining/smithing skills guh huhh....sooo...close....to...entering...mining guild....

I have the same username on there as here...
actually I was gonna go play it right now <.< >.> *goes to play* :lol:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am afarid that the site is unsafe.... Is it possible to get hacked?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Riot

Repeated Fire!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

got bored of it a while ago used to play as Riot aka

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only reason i disliked this game is that when i die, I lose all my items... I hate it when that happens. Weird graphics,, but i can tolerate it... Howeverm the system itself disturbs me... :roll:

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still play the game and I still love it

Geddoe6
Lvl 66
yay go me
Midi

Nova Group

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My user name was Meh102. However Runscape has lost its appeal to me I log on extrmely occasionally so don't actually expect to see me. no offense ^_^

Darksorrow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ghee there are enough good free MMORPG's wich don't ruin the whole scene...
Magic Is Made To Burn People, Not To Help Them Or Amase Them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: