Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

To cheat or not to cheat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you play?
No Cheating
65%
 65%  [ 17 ]
Cheating
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only cheat after I beat a game about 2 to 3 times. Then I get bored and start messing around. :wink:

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont want to cheat. it takes away the glory in finishing/beating a game...
well, at least i won't cheat on my first time to finish a game. afterwards i might think about cheating. it open's up more possibilities in a game...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First time through, no cheating. Second time through you are messing aound, and all's fair.
papa_daddy909

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would suggest aleast beating the game before you cheat but if you do than you can have some fun with things. I cheat though and I can't tell anyone not to cheat.
Reideen

Silver Arrow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I can't say I never cheated in my life because I did really much when I was a kid.
When I became more mature I just stopped because of my pride.
I grew much stronger in many games because of that.

I've become a guy never to cheat again because It won't do me any good ...I do understand cheaters but I don't respect them if they cheat on the net ...because thats more of a coward than a player...
Its more fun ,even if I've been defeated a hundred times by that damn Johann , but I won at last. What shows me that I've become stronger ...and thats great
Lucia RareGroove

Chaos of Time

Location: I travel to seek the bearer of the blinking rune...
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cheating can be good IF you finished the game i would really agree with everyone im sure you guys use gamesharks or any codes you see in magazines well that could be great hehehe :twisted: hmm the game i dont cheat is all Breath Of Fire games WHATS THE USE right? :twisted:
Kenshiro Miyamoto

The Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually cheating takes the fun factor in the game sure your characters will be stronger but where did the challenge go its always good to ask for help but you must "Reap what you Sow" cheating is not actually fun but thats my comment im sure others have their own but honestly to tell you frankly " Life is never a bed of roses" always strieve to be good at some thing remember that :wink:

Oh i forgot this saying "Cheaters never Prospher"

Take care everyone im sorry if i insulted you :( this is just my insight on this
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was not really on to cheating to beat a game. It takes away fun and the challenge of the game. I always want the game to challenge me so I could be the best that I can be and I always like the feeling of beating a game that is difficult and knowing that I did not cheat to beat it.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To each his own, it is really as simple as that. Excluding Multiplayer of course, then you are a criminal :wink:
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed, I only cheat if I'm doing a single player game like Age of Mythology and just want to mess with my enemy, but I don't on the Campaign mode: takes all the fun of beating thm out of it, well sort of.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do prefer to cheat sometimes, but let me just say, I dont cheat on my first play through. Cheating isnt bad its just a strategy.

For me cheating dosnt take away anything from the games it just helps me get through then faster.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
perfectcircle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think cheating is stupid... the only time i cheat is after i already have beaten the game just to see what it is like with codes, but other than that i am against cheating on my first try with video games
danri

danri

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont like people that get the game... go home look up cheat codes -.-'' takes all the fun out of the game.. i dont cheat unless ive beaten the game and im really bored with it. Like in gta San Andres... after you beat that game what can you do... after awhile its just fun to explore everything. :wink:

-danri
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My rule is: you cheat after you've died at least 5 times trying somethin. It works pretty well:)
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

My rule is: you cheat after you've died at least 5 times trying somethin. It works pretty well:)

mmmm.... good rule....that's a nice one gari! :D :D :D *writes the "rule" in a sheet of paper and stashes it in his pocket*

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: