Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What would you do?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: What would you do? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This topic is preety much the same with the other topics, like for example gurss that character.

In this opic all you need to do is to answer the question taht was asked by the last person who posted.and in turn will ask a question that starts with a 'what would you do'.

well i will start with the question.what would you do if you were given 5 million dollars and and you were reguired to spend that money in not less than 12 hours?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a spam thread, and there has also been a thread like this before which was closed becauase of the same reason, it is probably a good idea to keep this kind of thing inside nation boards.

Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: