Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

You favorite bath house set up, secrets, and tips.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: You favorite bath house set up, secrets, and tips. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I now my favorite set up for suikoden I and II will always be the hex dolls and the graffiti. Here these people are, trying to take a nice relaxing bath to try to forget about battle and their worries. They walk into the room to find the hex dolls with their mouthes open and chanting something creepy. Then the graffiti is bleeding blood out their eyes and the bath water has turned blood red... yeah... real relaxing.

So what are your guys favorite set ups?
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is the barrel room with just about anything, cause taking baths in barrels is funny.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The peeing boy is my favorite accessory. Because inside, I'm 7 years old. A very immature 7 year old.

The Hex dolls are a close second favorite, though. Can't you see Sierra setting it up like that for a nice relaxing bath and ... "forgetting" to take it out for the next poor souls who happened to decide they wanted a bath? :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite bath is the Jungle bath, No real reason other than I think it looks the nicest, tropical and just plain relaxing in that regard.

Favorite accessory is the peeing boy, for the same reason as Sophita, I love seeing the water fall right on top of someone's head. I'm easily amused I suppose.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GS1 I just loved taking Fuma in there... all you saw was a reed sticking out of the water. One has to wonder how hot he was getting under there.

In GS2 I loved the scenes you could get, like the baldies shining their heads and Wakaba / LC Chan jumping down on the wrong sides. I loved how you came out 'toasty'. Also the 'accessories' you could have characters take in... toy duck/boat, rock set... good fun.

I actually really liked the setting of the GS3 bath, the lack of seeing characters was disappointing however.

GS4, I love the round the world hot spring tour you can take, and it was nice to actually see characters in there again.

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be the third here to say PEEING BOY all the way. :mrgreen:

I do believe that is self-explanatory hehe. As for the actual sets, I like the three knights and three goddess statues. I usually have one of each along with a peeing boy, bonsai, Japanese and a Chinese plate, with two nice painting. I dunno if its just me but I'd much rather have a mixture and have the bath look nice rather then the fancy effects. Its more calming and appropriate this way.

@ Falcon: HAHA, Love the baldie shining their heads. :lol: Good call there.
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend, Brandon, who introduced me to the series had the funniest suggestion. I was playing Suikoden II and just wandering around my castle talking to random people. I came up to the Barrel Robot of Meg's (sadly, it has been so long since I have played and a lot of the names have escaped my head), and talked with him. My friends instant response was "TAKE HIM TO THE BATH". It was funny seeing his eyes just poking above the water's surface.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with you Rincewind, my favorite scene is also the hex dolls and grafitti set up. The scene is pure black metal!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: