Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kobolds and water

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Kobolds and water Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I seem to recall that dog-people/kobolds somewhere don't like water, but I can't recall if they were the Suikoden variety or it's from some other random place. I know Gengen loved wells, but I can't seem to remember anything about water or swimming or anything along those lines. Anyone remember anything about this in Suikoden? Or am I going to have to rack my brain to figure out where I got this idea?

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think its a case with the Cats of Nay but i'm not sure about the Dog Kobolds. Cats don't like water and Dogs doggy paddle in water so the dislike would be understandable.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's just the Nay-Kobolds that dislike water, after all they are cat-like people, and as far as I know cats are not huge fans of water. I think I remember Chiepo getting seasick at one point in time.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

The only Kobolds that i think have an intense hatred of water are the Nay Kobolds, since they had a hot spring on their island but hated it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you see yoshino giving gobocha a bath by the rock climbing game and he seems to like it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
you see yoshino giving gobocha a bath by the rock climbing game and he seems to like it.

I have seriously never noticed that.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you see lots of different stuff like that. like different people in the dojo, hanging out outside.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't remember anything ever having been mentioned about Kobolds' disposition toward water. :?
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can also notice Gengen hanging out to dry in the laundry area in Suiko 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: