Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite True Rune
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is your favourite True Rune?
Rune of Life and Death
26%
 26%  [ 51 ]
Gate Rune
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Sovereign Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Dragon Rune
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Night Rune
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Rune of Beginning
15%
 15%  [ 31 ]
Blue Moon Rune
9%
 9%  [ 18 ]
Eightfold Rune
5%
 5%  [ 11 ]
Beast Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Circle Rune
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Rune of Change
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
True Fire Rune
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
True Lightning Rune
10%
 10%  [ 20 ]
True Water Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
True Wind Rune
8%
 8%  [ 17 ]
True Earth Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 194

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Favourite True Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another poll... Choose your favourite True Rune that is known to us...
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, its pretty even this far. Oh just two voters. Well I like treu Wind Rune. Kinda always like wind magic in any game. Can be really powerful.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course the Rune of Life and Death. It's the strongest of all the true runes so far, gameplay wise anyways. And I feel the most sorry for anyone who would have to bear it. I mean, what could be worse than having to seclude yourself from the world or else it meant that all of your loved ones would die!?

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Night rune of course. What could be better than a talking sword that believes the world revolves around itself?

What is the true rune of change? I have never heard of it.

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Change rune. One of those elusive true runes that was unlucky enough to never make it for a proper in-game introduction. Heh, even the newest addition to the list had had better coverage --- Rune of Punishment.
Pasius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most of the true runes I've seen so far don't really appeal to me, so I just picked the True Lightning for the sure glee I get out of zapping things for absurd amounts of damage with it.
Kind of off topic: Did anyone else find True Fire useless? How did the Flame Champion get so popular anyways... I know my troops hated me with as much as the fire spells annhilated them.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Beast Rune because I like wolves and it 's just cool.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True Fire is not useless... True fire is only useless because non of the three who can wield it have good fire magic skills, albeit, A or higher...

If you give True Fire to say... Estella, she'll kick major ass. Or rather, burn major ass...
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not the True Rune exclusively. The Flame Champion himself was someone worthy of his fame. The True Rune was only the means of winning the war, that's why he got rid of it afterwards when he had no more use of it. He didn't need the True Fire Rune to be famous.

(Not the only reason he gave it up... but, yeah.)
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soul Eater, because it has a cooler symbol.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the true wind rune is the strongest rune so far ,
i saw the diffrent between them when i played luc chapter ,
it`s no less then the soul eater , but it can do more damege .
that is why i chosen it to be my favourite rune .
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh I like that cocky sword....... even if it dose send me to the past.
~unknow~
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arg... its hard to pick...

Blue Moon Rune has a really cool design and color. And I have always like the theme of Souleater (Rune of Life and Death, what a cool name, the 2 most opposing forces in the same rune)
After pausing for a few seconds chosing between True Wind Rune and Souleater, I picked True Wind Rune. I like the wild card nature of the wind rune. and I love its bearer (or the former bearer at least) It also has some really cool spells. (Eternal Wind, healing and attacking at the same time...)

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Being the despicably nasty nature buff that I am my choice is naturally the True Lightning Rune. There's no better sight than thousands of volts of natural energy falling from the sky and incinerating your enemy. The thrill is even better if your opponent is wearing a lot of metal armor to bounce the electrical charge all around them. Zeus just loves to hurl those lightning bolts.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hard question for me...X p I like the Souleater the most though if I word the question a different way 'if I was shopping for a True rune which would I pick'
I doubt I'd pick my favorite rune

The Beast Rune would probably be the coolest if it could be controlled *hopes Konami brings it back*
And my favorite non-true rune is the Pale Gate rune and it was borne (?) from the Gate Rune so I like that rune too.
And the Night rune (*tries to yank the rune from the Star Dragon Sword* [/sarcasm]) and Rune of Change sound cool too but we know nothing about them..

*sweatdrop* so for the sake of this poll....I pick the True Rune of Life and Death.

By the way...you should probably put Rune of Punishment up there....
^^;

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: