Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fox News reports on "Anonymous"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
No anon is going to bug you unless you do something stupid. Dumb 'domestic terrorist' bull. Better lock me up guys, I'm a /b/tard.

I thought you got b&.

Quote:
Even if this was serious, I wouldn't be able to take it serious as soon as the narrator said "Epic Lulz" it really just makes me shake my head.

It was the "Hackers on steroids" that tipped me off that something was terribly wrong.

It also turns out this is neither 4chan or 7chan, but 420chan - a drug discussion based chan.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
They're anonymous message boards, all of which have a "random" section that has no rules aside from a ban on illegal content.

"lawl', untrue I got banned for uploading something stupid, an edit picture from a dog anime with random text ("lolomgbbqholycrap" because the character in it was 'spazzing out")

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are no rules for the mods either.

Order of the Gelid Wind

105159 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems like an anonymous replied to the news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmdRcq5JRrM

I expected some kind of reaction, but this surpassed my expectations hahaha.

Anon nevar forgives!

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was EPIC. There are no words to describe how awesome that is, speciaically the ending.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, not bad. I laughed, and I'm sure FOX news will air it and be like "OH no, internet terrorists are after us. Haunting."

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, my girlfriend is now incredibly creeped out that I am a member of the anonymous. She called the video the scariest thing she's ever seen in her life.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
Heh, my girlfriend is now incredibly creeped out that I am a member of the anonymous. She called the video the scariest thing she's ever seen in her life.

She's never been to North Jersey?

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I could turn this into a really creepy ass terrorist/Saw 8 movie. The last bit, I have to admit, if it was real would be really really scary.

"All we want, is more and more. And now... You have our attention"

Other than that, I laughed. Though I've still no idea what exact Anonymous is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

"All we want, is more and more. And now... You have our attention"

That's the part that made me laugh the most.

I'd laugh even harder if Fox were to apologize at some point.

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to ask.

Am I the only person who finds this report hilarious?

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Earlyer today my computer at work got caught for having some lame IP-scanning program. It was contained and deleted as soon as I got to work. But I guess it scanned a bunch of other computers at our regions Hospital network.

A few of my co-works asked me the source, and I blamed Anonymous. Sadly I was the only one who got the joke :P

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL Masaya that is awesome.

The report by Fox is hilarious and blown right of proportion it makes it even more hilarious and the fact that anonymous replied the way they did makes epic lulz

Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pretty much laughed too.
I do feel bad for the woman who had her address posted, so I don't blame her for beefing up her security. I think most people would want to try to protect themselves if that happened.
Other then that, I thought both videos were amusing.
I actually had no clue what Annoymous until I read this topic. I've seen the name around, but just assumed for some forums it was a default name like Unknown.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I do feel bad for the woman who had her address posted, so I don't blame her for beefing up her security. I think most people would want to try to protect themselves if that happened.

At least she did the right thing by closing the curtains.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: