Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dumbest Ways you have died in a video game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that's the case, you can count in all the times I got a Game Over in Suikoden 5 just to see what happens next. I hate to say it, but some of them were just plain hilarious. One prime example of this was in Final Fantasy Tactics, where Ramza got killed and I decided to let his body stay to see the results of it. Well, you can guess what happened...
Of course, now that I've smartened up, at any time I think I'm going to die, I usually just reset my PS2.

Oh yeah, in a game of Worms, I like to Kamikaze on another worm just to see myself drop into the water. I also like to fire a bazooka onto myself to kill myself and the other worm.

Last edited by Luceit on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well one time...
My friend told me to fire my bazooka against the ground because he said that was the only way to get up on the building he was on...
So I pointed the bazooka downward and fired and guess what...
I was blown to smithereens...I was mad because my friend lied to me. :(
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a lot of dumb ways that I've died in a game, but the most memorable one is when I'm playing FF8, I'm at the end fighting the final boss during the middle of the fight, I decided to take a short break so I went out, when I came back, the only left on the screen is the "Game over" sign, and it turns out that I forgot to pause the game while it is in active mode :mrgreen:

IN AMERICA!
Stev

We Spell Thangs Rong

516 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, the dumbest way i have died was in kotr2 when i has fighting the last boss and she would constantly two shot me, her first hit would plow threw my sheild and her second hit would take away most of my life, i always play counceler so i never had that many hit points and bosses usualy have stupid high saves so she always passed the dc even though i had like a 30 something wis. it was rediculis and i hate it npcs are weak as a party member and when you fight them later they are superpowerful.
tiriou

Mystic Rangers

11162 Potch
20 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mabey not dumb but well ok it was dumb, i was playing conker and i was in the zombie bit, and there was so many zombies i just tried running strait through em and died, and also in the same level when i was the bat i wanted to see what the spinny blade vrushing things did so i flew strait into them
Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Phantasy Star Online- Falling asleep while sick and ended up in the cornor only to walk up heal and go back to sleep, then him finally dying

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had some unfortunate and silly deaths if many games..but dumb? Hmm..I'd have to say the dumbest death I ever had was most likely playing Halo 2 on xbox live and attempting to take out someone in a tank with a single magnum. Yeah..that was pretty bad.
timelord

Urak Warriors

2300 Potch
62 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most stupid way was yesterday. I was Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice city storys. It was the last mission to shoot down a helicopter. Befor you do that you have to shoot trough the window to break it(i did so). The you have to go a bit forward and start shooting the helicopter well i did shoot but i fell out the window.

Another was in brothers in arms road to hill 30 trying to take on an mg from front just befor first saving point. I know how stupid can a person be.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thousands of times when I used to play Unreal Tournament, blowed myself to smithrens because I was too close to the opponent..

Another time was when I played Warcraft 3 with a friend, and I was already going to die very soon.. so I decided to not let him have the satisfaction of killing me, so I sent all my units to kill themselves.

Last but not least, is Valkyrie Profile. I didn't really want to send up any of my Einjenhars, so Freya decided to come after my ass~ I tried to beat her but she just zapped me with laser beams. Damn that bitch is hard >_>

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the dumbest thing I've done in a game was in X-Men Legens. I got a little ways into the game and realized that Wolverine regenerated his health at such a high rate he couldn't die in battle. . . shortly there after I walked off a cliff with him and found out wolverines don't fly. :no:

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Argon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CS, I was once charging around on one of those fy_iceworld maps, threw a flashbang forwards, and, knowing that it was about to go off, cunningly closed my eyes. I opened them to find the screen completely white and was dead within seconds. Still, an immersive experience at least.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - I was thinking of going to Staunton Islandearly in the game so I inserted the "Drive on Water" cheat. But when I drove into the water, a boat hit me and turned my car over. Wasted....

Lilith

9390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Fatal Frame (Project Zero in Europe) I had various stupid deaths..

-(FF1) It was when I first met the blinded Woman (“My Eyes! My Eyes!”), I was so freaked out that I ran around like crazy screaming bloody hell.
She heard and killed me…

-(FF2) When Sae was trying to mimick Mayus Voice and pleaded me to open the door ( whilst scratching at it) I , being my naïve, stupid self, thought it was really Mayu and opened the door.. Sae rushed in and killed me..

-(FF2) me and my friend were watching the cutscene were Sae is
laughing like a mental
(and standing on a mountain of corpses) while the kusabi appeared. We both had seen that
a lot so we didn´t pay attention and made fun of something else, forgetting about the fact that we would have to run from the Kusabi..
GAME OVER.

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, here's a new one.. I was playing DDS and I knew the enemy had a Force Repel Shield, but for some reason I used a Level 3 Combo Force Spell and killed myself in the process.

I was really sleepy while playing.

25230 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah,remembering it makes me wanna laugh!!I just got my guard down and then the monster pushed me down the tallllll~building.But I laughed hard at that time :*laugh*:

-L.C.Chan+A little bit of me-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: