Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Connection between Hero and Lino [SPOILER]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Connection between Hero and Lino [SPOILER] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the final night Lino en kuldes said to Hero he lost his son at sea and he would be the same age as Hero....
And he looks kinda like him....
Do you believe this is true?
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hasn't this been discussed before? Oh well personally I think that the hero is his son simply because everything seems to fall together too perfectly for it to be coincidence. Also I personally feel that the hero took more after his mother than Lino, but that is just my opinion. However unless it is officialy stated we will never know because all the vidence is circumstancial(sp).

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd liken the Lino En Kuldes - Tenkai Star relationship in Suikoden IV to the Squall Leonhart - Laguna Loire relationship in Final Fantasy VIII.

In other words, they won't confirm it, and there'll always be people supporting and denying it but the people who deny it have no evidence that proves that Lino En Kuldes couldn't be the Tenkai's father, no plot-holes, no nothing. Just like the Squall Leonhart - Laguna Loire situation.

It's heavily hinted at. So it probably is true.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Discussed to death and back again several times actually.

Here's a link to one of the discussions: Like Father, Like Son?
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

chiepoo, this HAS been discussed before; you've been warned about not looking for threads before.

the thread is here and took me all of FIVE seconds to find:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1951

topic closed; do NOT start another topic of this nature again. this is the last warning.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: