Suikoden United and Irrational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I miss Suiko
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess the good news for me is that I am too busy for the most part to care. I'm doing summer school which I hate but at least I can keep myself busy.

Missing this series in between games is just a part life that I have gotten used to. Other series are OK such as FF, MGS, Resident Evil and such but if Suikoden didn't exist I would probably hang up my controller. It's the cornerstone of my collection.
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I miss playing Suiko Too and I love that came I love the people I love the setting i love the way it feel like I am working though a anime story. I love it and Know i am suffering. i miss My Lyon-chan I love Lyon-chan.
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden... this is probably one of the best games in the entire world... I also hope that Konami will give us our beloved Suikoden next year... or early 2009....I can't wait to geht in in my hands...
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loaned them to your friends? I don't think I could do that, its one game I own that I could not bare to let go, 1 and 2 for that matter. Two of my most famous games, not to mention I'm on like my 9th play through (i think) of Suikoden 2 and
have just got to the Battle to retake Greenhill.

I would be rather bad at that that Radiata stories as I'm not a speed player of RPGs, I like taking my time and soaking in the game atmosphere.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are very valuable games nowadays anyway, it'd be hard for me to loan them out as well.
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats realy hard.I think loaning your favorite game to sombody is not a good idea who knows if he wants to return it back

Any6ways i miss su9iko as well. I left my ps2 in the province so i cant play suikoden.and i mjust want to play it again. I wish they(konami) anounce something in october.
Master McDohl

Toran Liberation Army

100000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just biding time until Suikoden VI is announced. It has to be in the works, especially after Suikoden V got such good reviews and mountains of approval from the fans.

Mark my words, confirmation that Suikoden VI is underway will be sometime around Holiday Season 2007.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Master McDohl wrote:
I'm just biding time until Suikoden VI is announced. It has to be in the works, especially after Suikoden V got such good reviews and mountains of approval from the fans.

Mark my words, confirmation that Suikoden VI is underway will be sometime around Holiday Season 2007.

Yeah, I have the same feeling. I think just official news of Suikoden VI would be one of the best Christmas gifts.

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
Master McDohl wrote:

Yeah, I have the same feeling. I think just official news of Suikoden VI would be one of the best Christmas gifts.

Man, I hope you guys are right about that. I've been replaying Suikoden V in the meantime, just to get my fix. Guess that makes me something of an addict. ;) If Suikoden VI is confirmed around the upcoming holiday season, I will be a very happy camper.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't mind another game, but I'm really expecting them to toss it onto PS3, and that doesn't swing well for me. Since Suikoden is the only non DS series I bother to play, I'd have to get a PS3 just to play it and that sure isn't happening anytime soon.

At least if there's no announcement or release of a new game then I'm not as frustrated as I will be when they release VI and it's on PS3 and I can't play it, boo.

-My DeviantArt-
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm getting a PS3 so that won't be much of a bother for me. Unless they already began development with a system in mind, it would be wise for them to research where their main fanbase is currently at. A game with only a cult-following doesn't have much chance if it's current fans don't have the system it's released in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: