Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Worst pain you've ever felt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Inko wrote:
One event was when I accedentally cracked my head open with a locker, and another is when I fell off of one of my friends cars that was going about 40 Miles Per Hour... uhhh, 65ish KPH. That hurt rather badly it knocked me out for about 5 seconds till I was shaken awake. I was rather bloodied up after that, I never really went to the hospital for it, but I think I should at some point in time because the arm I landed on still hurts to this day.

Yeah, if it still hurts even to this day, then maybe it didn't heal properly. Plus going to the hospital would be good for your peace of mind even if nothing is wrong.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just had a new one worthy of mentioning. I was sitting here, typing away, and felt a vurp coming on. But with that burp came the nastiest stuff in the world: Bile. Instantly my throat is filled with this nasty, pukey, burning sensation. I love how your mind just switches to "Find a drink, you fool!"

You never have a full drink near by when this happens. So I drank like 3 glasses of iced tea, a piece of buttered short cake, and a handful of Cheeze-It's (I was desperate) just to make it bearable. Once that stuff touches your throat, it lets you know. Ugh.

Hidden Mist Demons

0 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have 2 injuries that hurt about the same

1. I cracked my head open when i did three consecutive backflips on a trampoline and hit my hid on the end of a spring.

2. I bit through my lip when i tried to go up a ramp on my bike backwards.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An alligator bit off my leg once, but I got it back and beat him with it until he apologized. Hurt real bad, but it was more my pride since I knew I shouldn't have been kicking him in the first place.

After that, a sprained ankle. Couldn't put any weight on it for days. Didn't hurt too bad though, thanks to some pills the nice doctor gave me, but it did hurt when it happened. I was away from home though on a school trip and one of the onsite people at a basketball game game me a look over. Boy, she was cute too. Oh, sorry, rambling.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not completely sure, but I think the worst pain I've ever felt was a few days ago. I somehow got strep throat, and it seems to have hit me hard, because every single time I swallowed anything, including saliva (meaning it happened every minute or so), I had excruciating pain. This coupled with the face that I was feverish, had chills, felt like puking every once-in-a-while and I didn't even have the energy to stand for more then a few minutes, has I'm pretty sure been my most pain two days.
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Number One- Fever- I can not stand a fever I have been biten by ever god forsaken animal on this earth and nothing hurts more than a fever I can tell you that right know nothing hurt more that a fever.

Number two-Bites- Next in lines is bites it does not hurt that bad it is just the fact that most bites draw blood and I can not stand the sight of blood. ok that is wierd cause in Summer camp oh never mind.

Number Three- Stings- I hate it when something stings me I hate it I hate It I hate it.

that is about it.
The End

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I was about 2 I fed my right index finger into a meat grinder. I haven't had a nail on that finger for 15 years. I can't exactly remember it, but I'm sure it would have hurt like all hell.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The End wrote:
When I was about 2 I fed my right index finger into a meat grinder. I haven't had a nail on that finger for 15 years. I can't exactly remember it, but I'm sure it would have hurt like all hell.

Oh My God! I cringed. My friend had a similar experience, except a rabbit bit her finger off. Well, the tip of it at least. Her mom was my teacher, and told me her husband (a GIANT of a man) ripped the rabbit open to get it back. The whole sorry just hurts my stomach.

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I had a spinal tap the first couple of needles went in with not painkillers, easily the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life. Thankfully I was given laughing gas, instantly from pain to pleasure.
Rakuna

Silver Wind

29744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thankfully, I don't generally get myself into pain-inducing situations.

1)I got a splinter lodged under my thumbnail once. That wasn't what hurt so much though. My mom had to clip my nail and dig the splinter out using tweezers and a needle. It hurt like hell.

2)Sometimes I get random stabbing pains in my ribs and abdomen.

3)I once twisted my ankle walking through my neighbors yard. Yes, I'm a klutz. Stfu.

4)One time, when my sister and I were little, my sister decided it would be funny to throw a broken toy swords handle at my face. It nailed me in the eye, I think. I don't remember that too well.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got stabbed during a fight behind a movie theater, that one was rough. But the worst part was that I barely even felt it until after the fight, then there was blood everywhere and I was flipping out. About a year later I developed a kidney stone that never fully left my body and simply became a horrendous kidney infection. I'm going to call those my worst two. Though stepping on the broken beer bottle in the bay when I was about nine was pretty bad too.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is certainly not the WORST pain I've ever felt, but right now the arch on my right foot is inflamed and in the process of "falling." It's a throbbing, insistant insinuating sort of pain that makes it hard to concentrate on anything. All I can think of is a nice ace bandage and some ice...T_T

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HarmonianHiccup wrote:
This is certainly not the WORST pain I've ever felt, but right now the arch on my right foot is inflamed and in the process of "falling." It's a throbbing, insistant insinuating sort of pain that makes it hard to concentrate on anything. All I can think of is a nice ace bandage and some ice...T_T

Oh wow, that sounds horrible. What caused it to inflame. And what do you mean by "falling"? It sounds like it would feel like one looong foot cramp, which I hate

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a condition that alot of people call "fallen arches," and what it is is an inflmmation of the Plantars Facia, which is a useful little band of connective tissue that runs the length of the bottom of your foot. People like me who have both high arches and are athletic tend towards this condition because it's hard to find shoes with sufficient arch supports. So I do a high-ipact work-out one day and MAN I'm in pain the next because that band of tissue has been stretched beyond it's normal limits. In extreme cases the arch of the foot is so swollen and inflamed that it appears to have flattened out, thus the reason for it being called a fallen arch.
It's really fun! O_o

It's cause I did too much wild dancing on saturday...? XD

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, are you at risk of your one foot "flattening"? I sure hope not, cause that would be pretty damn horrible. Especially if the other one didn't follow suit *cringes*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: