Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Worst pain you've ever felt
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Worst pain you've ever felt Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, I've been in some painful situations. I think I have a pretty decent top 3 actually.

#3 The Toe Incident: One morning, while running late to school, I couldn't find my shoes, and for whatever reason, decided to run to my room. I sprinted in, but had a bottom drawer left open. My last 3 toes caught the drawer, I heard a crack, and dropped. I have a massive fear of stubbed toes. I couldn't feel my foot, And I jus screamed into the floor. It sucked.

#2 Chest Ink: So, like the hardass I am, I decided to get the Led Zeppelin IV symbols tattooed across my chest. Long story short...I bled like a pig, and spent the night realizing how needles scraping on bone felt. It sucked. i thought I was tough because at 15 I had gotten my first tattoo on my upper arm. The chest is a whole different type of pain.

#1 Dual Horse: So, if there's one thing I hate, it's Charlie Horses. Some people get them, hop one one foot, and say "Ooooh, ouch." Not me. I have really oddly tight calves. They're like always flexed. They're big, so I guess it happens. When I get a charlie horse, I can literally watch them muscle twist, and see it move down my calf; if I can stop the seizures. One night I was laying in bed, and had a juice craving. So I swung my legs out of bed, and all of a sudden BOOM.....BOOM! A charlie horse in each calf. I instinctly screamed so loud, I couldn't hear it. My vision got fuzzy, and my body started thrashing. It was pure hell, like no pain I've ever even imagined. it went on for a full minute. For the first time in probably a decade, I cried from pain. I couldn't get out of bed for 5 hours. I was too scared and in pain to do the smart thing, and stretch my legs. It was as if they were locked in place. When I finally did, my legs gave out and I crumpled. I laid there for an hour, then spent 20 minutes walking up my steps like a 95 yr old cripple. It sucked. One of the worst experiences of my life.

So, anyone got some stories? Part of me hopes someoen can beat that...and part of me doesn't. I'd hate to know you good people have been through some torture:)

Last edited by Ezekiel on Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ingrown toe nail surgery. No anesthetic I almost vomited from the pain :o

but daaaaaamn. I've had bad leg cramps..enough to fall flat on my face..but woah.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Worst pain I ever felt, was in my senior year of Highschool, which was uh.. just under four years ago. I was a soccer player, and we were in a game, and I had the ball, (I played Stopper or Sweeper) and I guess they other team wasn't paying attention to each other, because I got slide tackle and a body check at the same time...

Anyways, it really screwed up my right knee, and messed with my back as well. Both to the points where I needed surgery. They pain was that hot white searing pain, combined with not being able to move, and the wind knocked out of me, and being as scared as I was, it was the worst pain in the world.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

guess this topic can be dealt with this one.

http://suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8113

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think I've ever felt anything too painful at the moment, but probably one of the worst incidents was having a soccer ball kicked into your face. It hurt, a damn bloody lot and I was only in 7th grade at the time.

Other than that, I had this terrible headache once and I felt like my whole body was about to explode. I was vomitting, all the bad stuff packed into one. I eventually had to be sent into hospital and till this day, I still don't know what was wrong with me.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man, there are too many to describe. I am unspeakably accident prone.

I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but one of the worst was a toothache I had when I was in college--I thought my whole head was going to blow. The root canal was a relief, speaking comparitively~!
By the way--the toothache was because the natural tooth tissue inside a crown had died due to trauma that it had undergone when I was in high school. I smashed my face on a garage floor after falling off a pogo stick and had to have parts of my face pieced back together.

Right before I had my knee surgery walking was pretty painful. It got really bad, actually, to the point where I had to stop after every block because it hurt to bend. That was the result of an idiotic ski accident that was totally my fault.

Like I said, it's a long list so I probably won't expound any further upon this lovely subject.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Ingrown toe nail surgery. No anesthetic I almost vomited from the pain

A friend of mine had the same surgery on both his feet in the same day. It must've been horrible.

Well, I think I'm pretty lucky when it comes to horrible pain. The worst pain was probably when I fell down and a small sharp rock was jabbed into my knee.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would either be when I burst my eardrum by getting a twig stuck down it. It was like a great big white flash.

If not that then almost certainly it was after the operation on my appendix.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Labor before they give you medication. 'Nuff said.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had broken bones, bad case of the charlie horse and pull muscles, but nothing was so painful as getting hit with a thrown football with a tight spiral right in my unprotected manly bits. The other injuries were quite painful in their own right, but once adrenalin hit my system I was able to deal with it. But getting hit by a spiral-thrown football in the groin while not wearing a protective cup made me drop like I was shot and curled into a ball with tears in my eyes and a soundless scream in my throat. No amount of adrenalin made the pain bearable.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
It would either be when I burst my eardrum by getting a twig stuck down it. It was like a great big white flash.

If not that then almost certainly it was after the operation on my appendix.

I've had this horrible fear of somehow bursting my eardrum. The very thought of it terrifies me. I can't even imagine how painful and scary that must've been.

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...

Once, I went on a trip to a book fair. Being a fairly sedentary person, I found the long walking very sternuous on my legs, and when I came back, my legs were hurting badly from it. It was so bad, I couldn't get up from my bed once I laid down on it and the pain just kept on coming back. Ow.

Then, every once in a while, I get leg cramps when I stretch my leg, especially if I do it after waking up. The pain quite frankly shoots through my leg and it's difficult to not cry out when that happens. Even after the pain is gone, my leg aches when I move it for some time afterward.

I think that the worst one ever was when I had my two permanent teeth removed. It hurt so badly, I couldn't even eat porridge properly and I kept on imagining the pain.
There was also the time where I got my finger stapled, so I had to get two jabs on my finger to get it off. Before that, I had stupidly tried to get it off myself, and I think you know how that went.
I remember falllng off my bicycle before and getting my leg badly scratched as well. That sure hurt, especially when I had to put medicine on it.

Quote:

Labor before they give you medication. 'Nuff said.

I can only imagine, no wait, I only want to imagine it! Ouch.

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One event was when I accedentally cracked my head open with a locker, and another is when I fell off of one of my friends cars that was going about 40 Miles Per Hour... uhhh, 65ish KPH. That hurt rather badly it knocked me out for about 5 seconds till I was shaken awake. I was rather bloodied up after that, I never really went to the hospital for it, but I think I should at some point in time because the arm I landed on still hurts to this day.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top 5 most painful experiences

1. I tackled a basketball post because I ran way too fast hustling after the ball. Thankfully I have very strong bones so I did not fracture anything. My shoulder ached like hell for a week though

2. My brother chased my sister jokingly with a sickle when we were young. Silly fool that I was I thought it was serious so I grabbed what I thought was the dull end of the sickle. I turned out it was intently held in reverse by my bro. My palm was sliced and lots and lots of blood gushed. I thought I was dying. The pain was intense.

3. I was tackled by an extremely wiry yet though policeman/goon in basketball. he says next time when the big boys play dont get in the way. The filthy goon did not want me to play defense on him. I can only do nothing because he always had his sidearm strapped to his bicycle

4. My ear almost got sliced off when my brother delivered a glancing blow during one of our fights and it all started because we were arguing who gets to use the PC

5. I was knocked down when I was in 2nd grade by my cousin during our school's intramurals. I bled and was knocked out (though I dont recall this). I had to be brought to the hospital and xrayed after being bandaged/stitched.

Last edited by ferrouslupusrex on Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to have one of my toe nails pulled off with a pair of plyers one time becuase I had cracked my toe nail in half, length ways in a mosh pit. Very fun night though.

In other news I also got eletrocuted by a faulty computer once, my freind thought it was funny, and it was in a way. But it was very painful at the time and it was frightening to say the least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: