Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Cloverfield (Spoilers must be colored black!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The roar kind of sounded like Godzilla, though I don't remember the Big-G raining fire down on the populace. Oh well!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
The roar kind of sounded like Godzilla, though I don't remember the Big-G raining fire down on the populace. Oh well!

Hello Atomic FIRE Breath. They probably wanted it to be more realistic. I just hope that the whole movie is not that home movie style. I can't stand jerky camera motion. I hate that in the action kinda feel. To me it's just a cover up for bad effects.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:

There are some adaptions where it does that though.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, looks like the viral campaign has begun for this film. For those who has the skill to look through all the clues and solving the puzzles and whatnots go here...

http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/

http://ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com/

http://www.1-18-08.com/

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*groans*

I don't have the patience for that.

To quote a great thinking, "Can't somebody else do it?"

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, way too much work to do while resting on my ass. If someone else gathers some clues, pull a "Scooby Doo" and just run us through it, and tell us the answer.

"The real theme of the movie is....Mr Jenkins?!"

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps it's a Beast Rune?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Axiose would be making quite many fans go through premature geekgasm if his guess is right and J.J. Abrams was an actual closet-Suikoden fan and made a decision to produce a live-action movie about it. :)

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Perhaps it's a Beast Rune?

I would die. It be a horrible suikoden movie, but I would just die of shock.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH MY GOD NO...

The clues are all from Lovecraftian text. ALl the clues together are this:

"In His House at R’lyeh Dead Cthulhu waits dreaming, yet He shall rise and His kingdom shall cover the Earth.”

We're dealing with Cthulu here.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be cool if it is a movie based on the Cthulhu Mythos. Now will they announce who is directing and whether it's going to be filmed a la the shaky vidcam that the teaser trailer was shown in.

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I meant to say something about the Cthulu thingy a few days ago, but apparently I forgot. :O

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No one tell Admiral Ackbar, he'll bug out.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, when I first saw the viral sites, it convinced me that we were going to see some sort of Lovecraft style movie, which is really cool, to be honest, because even though I'm not a horror movie fan, stylistically I always wondered how one would play out. There's also a viral site at parasitemovie.com or something along that nature that links to the other two, which makes me think that it's not a Voltron movie.

The weblog annoyed me, because the guy was pissed off about being caught violating copyright laws. Without those laws, none of the crap the guy writes about would have lasted.

JJ Abrams apparently said the Ethan Haas sites weren't related to his movie. I would wager that www.Parasitemovie.com wasn't related to it either, as it seems to have a rather out of place link to a site for camping games (there is a post on the forums that related to Ethan Haas though, but I would wager it to be just a random fan site.) Of course, that could all be a ruse to get people to think they were unrelated, but who knows. www.ethanhaas.com and all the related sites are still interesting reads and all link the the site. The countdown on the parasite movie sites goes to the first of August for this year.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a high quality trailer at Apple.com

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/large.html

Same one that Tullaryxarino linked at the start but this is better quality, therefore superior. That means the person who posted the superior link is clearly superior.

Impeccable logic I hear you say? Absolutely.

Edit: I also take back what I said about Godzilla as it sounds nothing like him now.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]

Last edited by Axiose on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: