Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are you listening to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought (yes, people still do that) a new DJ Rap CD called Touching Bass. Mmmm, I love it.
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm listening to Goldfrapp right now. Some great ambiant/trance sort of music. "Black Cherry" is my favorite from them. Beautiful song.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dj Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti remix)--Sarah Mclachlan.

I've always LOVED electronic remixes of songs, especially songs done by people who have heavenly voices.
Pasius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The current list is long... horridly so. I went on a buying spree on ebay, so I have a ton of music I keep switching back and forth from.
Naruto OST 1+2
Rahxephon 1
Dream Theater, Train of Thought
Hellsing, Raid + Ruins
Chrono Cross OST
Xenogears OST
Linkin Park, Meteora
Sum 41, Does This Look Infected?
Kind of an odd mix... but whatever keeps me going. :mrgreen:

Edit: Some random stuff by DJMeas too... he did a couple remixes of some Naruto and Haibane Renmei stuff.
Reed

Cloak-and-Sword

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celes Tilly wrote:
I'm listening to the Damnation album by Opeth. Again. I love that band too much.

Incredible album. Blackwater Park is probably my favorite though.

At the moment I'm listening to/watching an episode of Futurama, but as for music I've been listening to a lot of In Flames since I finally saw them live a few weeks ago. Sean Malone, Trey Gunn, Megadeth, At the Gates, Arch Enemy, Ottmar Leibert, Liquid Tension Experiment, Zakk Wylde, and Porcupine Tree. I have tons and tons of music, half of it is downloaded half of it is ripped from my own CD's. I live for music. :D
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I listen to so much it's hard to list it. I'll just list my favs...
The Last Samurai Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer - love Idyll's End and a lot of the other songs on there. I also use some of the songs to create suiko-trailers out of the konami trailers for sIII, sIV, and the suikogaidens.

Genso Suikoden III Soundtrack - I bought it off ebay, but i'm too broke to buy the first two soundtracks and the others

Nobuo Uematsu - i dont know if i speled his name right, but i listen to quite a few songs that he has created for FF (One winged Angel, Cid's Theme, Chrono cross songs, and some other FF8 & FF7 songs)..... I like some of the MIDI's at rpgamers.com for square games....I really really wanted to go to the 'Dear Friends' concert in Caliornia, but it's too bad I live in IA, and my funds don't agree with me going there...
does anyone here do sort of the same thing? I really like listening to them
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh if you can't decide what your listening to come to this link. I hope I can post links it is for the better good :P. Anyways it's a free online suikoden radio. Very relaxing and helpful if you do not own any music. Anyways the link is

http://www.live365.com/stations/tenkan

Check it out, kinda cool

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
Oh if you can't decide what your listening to come to this link. I hope I can post links it is for the better good :P. Anyways it's a free online suikoden radio. Very relaxing and helpful if you do not own any music. Anyways the link is

http://www.live365.com/stations/tenkan

Check it out, kinda cool
Cool, I've been there before but it's hard to find a pure-suikoden station...thanks for suggesting this one... I opened an acct and i have the station added to my presets...Are there any final fantasy stations? i tried searching, but the results are very odd and aren't getting me anywhere. America Online has a final fantasy station so I'm sure there has to be one at Live365
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sylvin Commercial
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

has anybody heard of the anniversary? they're a little too emo for my standards, but oh well, it's pretty good stuff. also, i've been getting into the Killers...also good stuff
Hosnor

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm listening to Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill, Infatuation Junky, Under Rug Swept, Feast on Scraps, and her latest CD So Called Chaos. I get bored of one CD and move onto the next. She's a really great singer. Heck, if her CD cases are dusty or dirty I'll clean them.

Alanis' best songs, IMO:
Everything
Flinch
Hands Clean
Head Over Feet
Ironic
One Hand In My Pocket
Precious Illusions
Thank U
Unsent

8)
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only game soundtracks I have are:

1. Final Fantasy Anthology
2. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue

I would love to get the Chrono Cross soundtrack, especially since the score is among my favourite for video games, though there are a few selections from the PSX era Final Fantasy games which I find myself humming from time to time, like the Cosmo Canyon theme, while the Gold Saucer music will just get stuck in my head and refuse to go away.

Apart from game soundtracks, my musical taste is somewhat varied, though I do not like rap at all. But some of the CDs which frequent my CD player are (in no particular order of preference):

Bon Jovi - Cross Road
Nirvana - all CDs, but "Unplugged in New York" most often.
Metallica - Load/ReLoad mainly. (I wish I hadn't bought "St. Anger" though)
Our Lady Peace - Happiness is Not a Fish That You Can Catch
Days of the New
The Beatles - Anthology, The White Album, 1962 - 1966 and 1967 - 1970 are the only CDs I've got
Queen - can't go wrong the the Greatest Hits compilations, though I also enjoy the live CDs.

I also enjoy a few songs by Johnny Cash and Kenny Rogers.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I listen to any Glam Metal band such as Def Leppard, Poison, Skid Row etc.

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

now Iam listening to :

-kingdom hearts ( hikari ) ( try this song -godson mix- you won't forget it)
-grandia II ~ melodia ~
-final fantasy8 OST.
-breath of fire V OST .

and about grandia II ~ melodia ~ there is a song in the soundtrack that I didn't have the chance to hear , is there any body who knows any site that can download that soundtrack ?

Last edited by Maken on Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: