Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eastern Promises (Cronenberg and Viggo Mortensen back together)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Eastern Promises (Cronenberg and Viggo Mortensen back togeth Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had been gradually hyping this small little film to Gil lately. Anyone who enjoyed quite much A History of Violence by Cronenberg and Mortensen should make an effort to catch their upcoming second collaboration: Eastern Promises.

From the look of the trailer the film seems to have a bit more action than A History of Violence. It also looks to follow-up on the gangster side of the previous film's theme. Mortensen looks lean and scary in the trailer all tatted up. I do now that this movie may end up getting released in the U.S. either as a very hard R-rating or NC-17 due to a fight scene with Viggo and some mob hitmen. The trailer shows glimpses of it. The reason for an NC-17 if Cronenberg doesn't make any changes to the sequence is due to Viggo fighting his opponents while in the nude. More than fists and feet are swinging free in this very extended fight as described by some who have already seen an advance screening in the UK.

Eastern Promises

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A History of Violence was really very, very good. One of the best movies of 2005, by far. Any opportunity to catch Viggo in the nude will not be an opportunity missed by me! ^^ I'm not sure how convincingly Viggo can pull off a Russian accent, however he seems to be doing a nice enough job in the clips there were.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: