Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A sad farewell to SARS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good, I agree with this decision. My arrival was delayed by a few days since the people that led me to this site kept referring to it as SARS, and I could only find that disease on Google. I'm sure there's SOMEONE else out there that made the same mistake.

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You sly devil, you. Getting us all worked up like that.

I've really mainly called the site Suikox anyway and is the tab name for it also. In saying that, I very rarely visit the site and spend most of my time here instead. Ah well, adios SARS. Suikox was always better anyway.

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in the majority...I sat here going "ohmguh!" When I saw the tread title. Glad to see that there's mot anything to worry about! I always did call it Sars, but oh well.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought all references of 'SARS' = this discussion forum had long since been removed.

Oh...well hooray for it now officially being suikox! :o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahaha! I'm with the majority on this. I thought that you would really close it down. Me I still call it suikox anyways, even telling friends who wanna play or have played suikoden "Hey go visit suikox." It's time you made it official.

Suikoden X, Hope they'll make the game. :P

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy shit, even MY heart skipped a beat when I read this topic!

STOP TORTURING US!

Anyway, I have to agree with you on the name-change, Vextor. Just... Stop tormenting us in those little devious ways by making a post that starts off sounding like you're going to close the site.

Hell, not all of us can think so quickly on their feet like Milan did. :P

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaa, oh god, I just saw that. I can definately see how you all lost your wits reading that first paragraph. I had looked at the main site earlier in the day, though, and I had seen that the random SARS acronym had been replaced with a SUIKOX acronym, so I was able to figure it out quickly too.

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha! I read the thread name and I was shocked. But it turns out it was just about the site name. XD I never really referred to it as SARS anyway, so not that big of a loss.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GAH, that is CRUEL to do to me. I was glancing through the board on the sly at work, not having time to look at any of the actual posts, just the topics, and this one nearly gave me a HEART ATTACK when I saw it and I couldn't even really go in and see what on earth was going on!

I'm glad it'll be just SuikoX from now on. :)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Suiko is a type of a swamp.

hurrah, extream swamp site! better than SARS...with a new logical name there is only one result now

we can awesome!

anway I was confused before, I go to the site and the random acromym thing was gone. I was wondering "another joke?"
then this topic comes. Though now without the old name the funny acronyms aren't as funny.

You need new random words.

"suikoden uber indigo kookie opitcal xylophone" prehaps?

I've always read it "sook ox" for some weird reason

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there any good Suikoden acronyms for BIRD FLU?

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brandeau Is Really Dumb For Losing... Uh.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugetsu? I mean, he never really tried to get him on his side.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You scared me, Vextor. :(
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That made me kinda worried there for a moment, I was getting a bit sad...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: