Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Paris Hilton's Sentence...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Paris Hilton's Sentence... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Reminds me of this one time when I went to basketball camp.

First, I will update Suikox of the ordeal. Somehow, after serving three days in prison for crimes that she committed, she has now been let out of jail to serve a house arrest sentence (pending a rebuke from pretty much all of California). What are your thoughts on this?

As for me, I remember in 1999 when I had to go to basketball camp. You see, I demanded that my parents take me out of the camp after two days...and they called me a baby. I was forced to stay for the remainder of the session and I (even though I was only in ninth grade) felt that this made me mature. Looking back, I am very glad that I was forced to stay at camp. If this works out for Paris, she will get to stay in the comfort of her house, continue to do what she does, and may be able to work in a sex tape or two.

*Sigh*

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

203221 Potch
200 Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She feigns illness and gets to go home. It's totally ridiculous that the rich can crap over our justice system like this.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bring back hanging....

Umm what i mean is...

Did any one really expect Paris to do all of her sentence? I know i didn't. Athough i was expecting more than just three days! Unfortunately fame and fortune do have influence over the courts, it really shouldn't but it does, three days in prison, that's worth more money to her in the long run with magazine exclusives and even a new book or two.

Then there will be the chat shows talking about her "depression" in Jail.

Lock her up and throw away the keys.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is bullshit, but really... What can you do?

Fact of the matter is, the news media is the real culprit. May I ask why the fuck they would waste the time of any form of intelligent life, let alone human beings, regaling them on stories about the life of a completely useless, rich bitch, whore, that frankly the world shouldn't give a shit about?

I'd like to know the answer to this. As far as I can see she's been handed everything her whole life and will likely never amount to anything of any significance. It's worse than watching news stories about my incredibly boring life. I don't need to ask if anybody gives a shit what I do on a daily basis, because I know that you probably don't. I'm also about 90% sure that the vast, VAST majority of people could give two shits about what happens in the life of Paris Hilton, too. Because since I happen to come from a blue-collar family, I'm sure the news will never report on what I do in my life, regardless of what it is. Why the fuck should they waste not just my time... But the time of any self-respecting individual that happens to read or watch the news with this stupid-ass rich bitch's life? That's what I want to know. There is nobody, and I mean NOBODY that can give me a good reason to hear about this shit, because it has no bearing and no effect on anything whatsoever. All that reporting on it does, is serve to give the ultra-uber extreme right-wing activists fuel to fire their ridiculous Nazi-esque claims about how we're this backward, evil, corrupt society.

I'm sure that 99.9% of people don't like or look up to Paris Hilton, and they shouldn't. It's high-time somebody, somewhere in a position of power begins to realize this. Let's stop collectively lowering our own IQ's and our own level of dignity with this shit.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Money is power and that is all you need in this world.

SwissStopwatch

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot of people didn't expect her to serve out the entire jail sentence, that's true. I seem to remember hearing about prison resources being stretched thin; she's not the only person (or even celebrity) to not serve a full sentence lately.

Now, I know Paris Hilton is annoying. I prefer to just forget she exists, because the idle rich tend to lack any value besides their money, and, her name's practically listed as the definition of idle rich lately. So no, I don't care about anything she does, except possibly to mock her, and frankly, that's so easy, it isn't even worth it. We've all heard pretty much every possible Paris Hilton joke, so no point in that anymore. I'd rather hear about important stuff as well.

Here's another way to look at this, though. You have Paris Hilton in jail, and you have a dangerous and very brutal mass murderer in jail. They've both been in there for a few days, but due to a shortage in budget, you have to let one of them out early. Are you going to let Paris Hilton out early, or the mass murderer? Seems like a fairly easy choice; I'd rather let her out, because she's much less dangerous; in fact, it's pretty much harmless to have her free as long as you ignore her. So, what's the big problem? Really. She's free, go ahead and ignore her.
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys are forgetting that the basketball sentence that I served was very harsh...

My jump shot improved.

Her money shot will improve soon.

The similarities are there!

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Here's another way to look at this, though. You have Paris Hilton in jail, and you have a dangerous and very brutal mass murderer in jail. They've both been in there for a few days, but due to a shortage in budget, you have to let one of them out early. Are you going to let Paris Hilton out early, or the mass murderer?

Just make em share a room, things would wokr out somehow.

What causes me to lose faith in humanity is that some people find this wench ATTRACTIVE. I've never seen an uglier woman on the planet.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing is, jail for rich people is already vastly different than jail for a mass murderer. The jail she was at was a 'special jail' for celebrities and politicians, and such. So even in jail these people get special treatment. Yeah, her crime wasn't too heavy-- most people are angry just because they hate the woman, and they want to see her suffer. Should she have been let out? No. Would she have suffered great emotional and psychological damages if she hadn't been let out? No.

I'm with SwissStopwatch on this, though. It's better just to forget about her existence in a matter like this.

I kind of wish the media would stop showering her with attention. Nobody likes her. *sigh* I suppose media follows where the money is, though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, a lot of people are steamed at the issue. So am I.
Look, her sentence was already cut into half for 'good behaviour'? I don't see a single scrap of that good behaviour, and I think they conveniently forgot that she actually had this nice little petition going on her MySpace.
Next, didn't she said that she was going to 'serve out her sentence like she should'? Hmph, as if! I say let her suffer all she has, so that it'll teach her a lesson. She should have known better than to break the rules in the first place, so that she wouldn't land herself in this kind of situation.

By the way, it appears that she might have to go back to prison because the judge who sentenced her to prison did not give consent for her to be released. It looks like it may be the slammers for her again soon, because he's very unhappy about it.

I wonder who actually believes that she's suffering in prison? Oh I get it, is it because she can't use her makeup? Geez, I don't think there's even a legitimate reason for her to serve her sentence at home, in all that luxury.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She's really just scared because they stuck her in the same cell as Large Marge, who's doing 20 for murder by sitting on skinny people. ;)

Good for the judge--I hope he nails her butt to the wall.
The problem is that there is so much coverage on this paltry little case--I mean, how many people are tried for the exact thing every day, serve their sentances, and then go on to pay astronomical premiums on their insurance bills? It goes unnoticed in normal, everyday people, but the second it's a celebrity, everybody wants in on the action. It's a flaw in America and elsewhere--everyone loves to love or hate celebrity.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She was probably victimised by the other prisoners as well. I mean if Paris Hilton - one of the most hated and spoiled celebrities comes to a jail you're in and you have a life sentence, well they are obviously going to want to have "fun" with her. I don't deny she didn't deserve it, but she has such a reputation that a jail is going to tear her apart for it. Onto my opinion, yeah I think she deserved it. I do not like her at all and my personal view of the incident is that she thought she'd be able to do it but realised she was too weak to serve the full sentence inside after a life of being pampered.
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
She was probably victimised by the other prisoners as well. I mean if Paris Hilton - one of the most hated and spoiled celebrities comes to a jail you're in and you have a life sentence, well they are obviously going to.

I disagree. If you are a rich person and a member of a powerful family, first things you do before going to jail is checking the people they are gonna be your "mates" and deposit on their bank accounts some modest amount of dollars or give them to their family, so they will be nice to you. Dont expect Paris having troubles in jail... but I would love to be wrong this time

Thor, good idea creating this topic, I thought it myself some days ago. it seems that drunk great minds think the same way :*laugh*:
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AA wrote:
Bring back hanging....

Umm what i mean is...

Hahaha, ha! I agree wholeheartedly. I imagine society's dumb factor would drop significantly if that were to happen. As for Paris...well, she's way past that age where you can slap her and tell her to act she's got some damn sense and expect it to have any effect. And apparently she's above jail, so I'm with the others on this, ignore that attention whore!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Phamex wrote:
AA wrote:
Bring back hanging....

Umm what i mean is...

Hahaha, ha! I agree wholeheartedly. I imagine society's dumb factor would drop significantly if that were to happen. As for Paris...well, she's way past that age where you can slap her and tell her to act she's got some damn sense and expect it to have any effect. And apparently she's above jail, so I'm with the others on this, ignore that attention whore!

I agree funnily enough. Not entirely on the hanging part but seriously, drink driving is'nt harmless fun. Its a serious crime and she could have killed someone. But instead of 90 days in jail like everyone else gets, somehow Mrs. Hilton finds herself put in her million dollar mansion for 40 days; boo hoo. Even though its not official we all know why people like her get off early. Some say "More money than sense" may as well say "More money than jail"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: