Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A Suikoden V fan art site/Sindar Hunters main

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pearl

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: A Suikoden V fan art site/Sindar Hunters main Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*walks into the room with shamefully smirk*

Hello there,everyone.
I have uploaded my new and only suikoden fan site just 4 days ago. It's a small site that contains my fan stuff such as daily sketch and cg. As I saw other artists did many fan arts of popular characters already,So I filled my site with fan arts of unpopular SoD like the Sindar hunters.
As there's no Suikoden art community lately,The site has difficulties to be add in specify category or webrings. But either way,link exchange is very welcome.
Anyway,please visit my site if you have time.
Or if you're Suikoden fanartists,feel free to share your works and techniques with me.

website note/warning
*built in (somewhat)Japanese fan site format. (200x40 px banners/simple design with html only)
*Main subject = Sindar hunters (Zweig/Lorelai/Killey)
*Uncanon(and somewhat impossible --; ) pairing = KilleyxLorelai
*All fan stuff contents were my views of possibilities,As I have seen so many Suikoden Japanese fan arts/fan comics. I got big influence from them. So some character's personality may differ from what most people thought.

well,I feel so stupid to advertise my tiny site here.--; If you're interest,I'll be really glad. And I'm not a native English speaker,so please excuse my misuse English grammar.

the site

my deviantart page
http://shinjyu.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iscalio

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your illustrations are excellent, pearl. Very good work, and a very nice site.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I really like the site! Your style is very interesting, and it's really nice to see GOOD art of some really underappreciated charcters.

Your English is really great--sure, there are a couple of mistakes, but I am amazed by people who are brave enough to post in a language other than their own. I don't dare use my Japanese because I'm so terrified I'm going to say something dumb.
At any rate, nicely done! :)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a fantastic site, with terrific artwork. I hope everyone will actually take the time to visit at least once.

Man, if I could draw like that, my site would look so good. XD
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ninjar

The Shins

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excellent artwork. It really is quite fantastic :D
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, your artwork is excellent! And it makes me gleeful some of my favourite but so far mostly ignored charactesr finally have a site devoted to them! (And Lorelai x Killey too, which is mad awesome.)

It's nice to finally see a site built towards them. :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I specially like the Fire Emblem art, good job. There is one with a sunrise that's just, whoa. Seriously, good job.

John Layfield wrote:

Update it, dammit.
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like your art style pearl, very unique. It's a good site, keep up the good work ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great site, keep up the good work!
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

Potch
Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See my sig.

Your art is both awesome and wonderfull. Also full of win. Seriously, you shading is great.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
pearl

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much everyone!!! :wink:

Futch wrote:
I specially like the Fire Emblem art, good job. There is one with a sunrise that's just, whoa. Seriously, good job.

John Layfield wrote:

Update it, dammit.

I think you're talking about my Deviantart page :*laugh*: Cos my site was suiko main only. but anyway,thanks!

Scott wrote:
See my sig.

Your art is both awesome and wonderfull. Also full of win. Seriously, you shading is great.

:*laugh*: LoL! I love your sig!
Thank you! It's glad to hear that there's some people agree with them!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I took the liberty of checking your devianart xD

And lorelai stepping on Killey for the win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: