Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What anime soundtracks do you love?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: What anime soundtracks do you love? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me, the soundtrack of a show is just as important as the story, or characters, and if the soundtrack sucks, the show is greatly wounded. Yar, to the point, which shows, or movies, do you feel have truly excellent sound tracks, and which are your favorites.

My top five have to be....

5. Fullmetal Alchemist - Nuff' said.
4. Prince of Tennis - Very, very, very catchy synth tunes.
3. FLCL - The Pillows RULE
2. Cowboy Bebop - The Jazzy Bluesy-ness of the show is just perfect.
1. Naruto - Yeah, I'm a Naruto fanatic, everything about this show is the best. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive only seen one anime and that is Cowboy Bebop.

I really liked this because it sounded like a type of Superman music. I always turned up the volume and listened to it like a person from the 70's would for Superman.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should deffinetly open your horizons, watching Saturday night Adultswim is a good start, because it has FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and Inuyasha. But there's alot better stuff you can find online, like Naruto, Bleach, and PoT. I could PM you some linkies if you're interested. ^^ Naruto's always a good choice. (in my opinion. ^^)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, considering my -relatively- small fandom, my favourite soundtracks would be, not in any particular order:

1) FMA - You got that right, FMA is the best! :D
2) Chrno Crusade - Despite the fact that most of the songs on the first soundtrack was well...repetitive, the second soundtrack was wonderful. That is, if you've watched the anime beforehand.
3) Star Ocean EX- Okay, so the anime wasn't as nice as the game/manga. But it still has nice music. :D
4) Hikaru no Go- By far, HnG has a wonderful selection of opening and ending themes. I love most of them...with an exception to the song 'Reign Heart'.
5) Get Backers- Wonderful music! Need I say more?

There's probably more, but these are the few that I can get off my head at the moment. :?

Last edited by Dynast on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
You should deffinetly open your horizons, watching Saturday night Adultswim is a good start, because it has FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and Inuyasha. But there's alot better stuff you can find online, like Naruto, Bleach, and PoT. I could PM you some linkies if you're interested. ^^ Naruto's always a good choice. (in my opinion. ^^)

Alright i guess you could PM me some links for Naruto.

I do watch adult swim but not for animes only for Family Guy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the soundtrack for .Hack//Sign. ^_____^ I also love the soundtrack for Naruto. What amused me about Naruto is that is has everything from very silly music to very amazing music XD
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll go with the Negima character singles just because they're pretty catchy. Maze of The Dark, is my favorite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: