Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

FFXII Potions commerial!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: FFXII Potions commerial! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qv99JmJdto8 is the link.

I remember we had a discussion about this a long time ago. There was a article saying that they were going to sell Potions. I wonder if they are like more like water, calpis, or some kind of energy drink..

If anything, I really want one!

Raccoon Dogs

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha. I totally remember that commercial. I hope they come in cases cause I plan on buying 20 and decorating my house with the bottles.

It would be awesome if the potions are simply bottled waters, and then they come out with Hi-Potions or Elixirs that are energy drinks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the bottle should look more like a potion than a beverage, but hey, maybe that's just me! It is, after all, a marketing scheme! Might as well make the most of it!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ninjar

The Shins

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need +100 hp bad. Throw me a potion!

Yeah, I doubt I'll ever buy any, but if I did...
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, those were awesome! I didn't get a chance to get my hands on one, but I'd be more than happy to!

They're so cool, really! :mrgreen:

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They need to come out with their own version of Eye drops too. Sick of my friends casting Darkness being casted on me..

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha! I remember that. I love how they only get 100 HP back after losing so much more. ^_^
SwissStopwatch

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's clearly just so you have to buy more potions. I wouldn't be surprised if the formula were "accidentally" altered so that you only got 10 HP back from downing one of those things. Then people would have to buy a lot more of them. Heck, the normal carry limit of 99 would be nowhere near enough.

I'm more in the market for ether and tincture, though. After those repeated castings of Silence and Stop on people that annoy me, I kind of start to run out, and it gets really annoying having to sleep to recover the MP.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, so I know how a Potion is ingested. And I suppose that makes sense. Same with eye drops and remedies and elixirs.

But if your friend gets knocked out unconscious, where do you stick the Phoenix down/Pinion? O_o

Gaien Magic Men

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who do I have to kill to get me some of that stuff! Im serious I want some. That advert rules, give me something to buy!

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best commercial ever. I saw that long ago as well. :D
I want a potion. :nod:

Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want it. Somedays you just need that extra 100 HP, and what else can give it to you? A Yoohoo? I don't thiiiink so.

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

Potch
Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm my uncle did ask me what I wanted from Japan....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: