Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fairy Tale: the manga

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Fairy Tale: the manga Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone read this?

If you haven't, despite what you think, it's not about actual fairy tales. It's the name of an organization. The plot is about a young mage named Lucy who has ambitions to be part of a mage guild, since anyone who's anyone is in some part of a guild. She manages to enter a mage guild known as Fairy Tale, but she finds that it's filled with wierdos, albeit very skilled and powerful wierdos. There isn't any general plot at this time, it's a bunch of adventures for the time being.

It is created by Masashiro hiro, who you may know did Rave Master. This is his newest work in progress, in fact it started just last year. There are about 40 chapter out right now, and i'm up to 29 as we speak.

For those who have read this, the art and character designs seem to be a whole lot like One Piece. Even the main character Natsu has some resemblance to Luffy. Comments made about this are mixed, most of it finding it to be average. But i do enjoy reading this, and i hope to read it all the way to the end, and to see the manga.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You had me right up until you said One Piece. That automatically ruins it for me. Admittedly the only contact I've had with One Piece has been through Cartoon Network, but that's just how bad it is. It honestly leaves me feeling disgusted, and I can't change the channel fast enough. On the other hand, Rave Master was silly and kind of fun, but I didn't see much of it.

All in all, I doubt I'll be picking up this title. I hope you enjoy it though XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you only have been watching the english dub of One Piece, phamex, then you have truly been corrupted. That would have to be one of the worst dubs ever made on the face of the earth. One piece, the original Japanese one, is tons better than the one corrupted by 4kids. You have my condolences.

So i reiterate, it's similar to One Piece only in the graphics, and in the manga, not the dubbed anime. So i hope that you reconsider it, phamex.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: