Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Guitar Hero Tournament
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can get Guitar Hero to work on my PS2...but not II. If I end up getting Guitar Hero II to work, I'm in. We have to have Carry On Wayward Son though.

I'll be in the Expert bracket. I'm gonna win people. GET READY TO LOSE...If I can get the game to work.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I’m considering joining since I own Guitar Hero 2. I’ll probably stick to the medium bracket. Oh and John the Fisherman is a must!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if there was a medium, I could do II also,I'd just have to either borrow my friends' or do it from his place. Either way would work.

"Woman," "War Pigs," & "Crazy on You" :P

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems like there is more interest in Guitar Hero 1 so now the tourny will be a Guitar Hero 1 tourny instead.

I have sent those who had "issues" a pm so I still have everyone who has posted and sent me a message as participants in the tourny.

So now if you will please post which songs you would like to see in the tourny from Guitar Hero 1.

Thanks All

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since it's now a tournament for the first game I went ahead and changed the title of the thread.

You're welcome.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
Since it's now a tournament for the first game I went ahead and changed the title of the thread.

You're welcome.

what ever would we do without you

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in on Expert Level for either Guitar Hero I or II. I'm a little more comfortable with the II set list since that's the one I've been playing lately, but I'll go with whatever is best for people.

Would it be possible to set up a bracket for people to face off? Like an international multiplayer, sort of deal. Each pair would face off to the same song on the same difficulty and need to PM their highest score to you, Philosopherking. And we could add in increasing difficulty as we progressed closer to the finals? It would be more work but I think it would be cool.

Also here's a set list for Guitar Hero I, for any interested in picking their favorite song from it:

I Love Rock & Roll
I Wanna Be Sedated
Thunder Kiss '65
Smoke on the Water
Infected
Iron Man
More Than a Feeling
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Take Me Out
Sharp Dressed Man
Killer Queen
Hey You
Stellar
Heart Full of Black
Symphony of Destruction
Ziggy Stardust
Fat Lip
Cochise
Take It Off
Unsung
Spanish Castle Magic
Higher Ground
No One Knows
Ace Of Spades
Crossroads
Godzilla
Texas Flood
Frankenstein
Cowboys from Hell
Bark at the Moon

*Bonus tracks weren't included in this.

I think Texas Flood, Killer Queen, and Spanish Castle Magic would all be great choices.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The world would cease to be without Scarlet Assassin. Yes, I'm just trying to inflate your ego more. :P

If we're going the first game Cochise HAS to be on it. That along with Iron Man & Ace of Spades.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nimble Jack I like that Idea a lot actually. I will set it up as the week continues

Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Infected and Stellar are a must. As for the rest, I don't really care, but we have to have these 2.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm fine with either 1 or 2. For songs, just put Ziggy Stardust in there. DAVID BOWIE FTW!

Oh, and I'll go with... Hard or Medium. Actually, I'll just go with whichever has the most people, for competition.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know what? I think I'll do the same thing as Archy. I ain't gonna do Easy though. Medium is the lowest.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

anyone have the 360 version and want to sign up as friends so we can just check the leader board? I been looking for suikoden fans on xbox live as friends for other games too.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who are we kidding they are all great classics.

Im good one way or another. Now that its a Guitar Hero 1 torny.

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This sounds cool~ I have Guitar Hero II, but I need to borrow the Guitar from my friend!

So if I can get the Guitar from her, count me in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: