Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eurovision
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

564676 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ViktorFan wrote:
I'm watching it while I'm sitting here at the PC. I don't like Ireland's song, I don't like this kind of music. Except of the german song, which is bad, I didn't hear any of the other songs.

I liked the German song. I had never expected him being send, but Roger Cicero made a good show... Okay, I don't like that song much, but it was better than the crappy stuff we send to the grandprix over the last years. It was obviously that we wouldn't win, but hey, we pay, so we can do it next year again.

Exile, I also think that Lithuania's last years singers were great... Even this year they were cool. The year before that Turkey was cool, but they managed at least to be in the upper half or even rank three or so.
Well, I was a little bit shocked that almost every singer had a feminine touch, not because I am against it, but it was so overwhelming in a negative sense, to see it used rather as a gimmick.

I think UK's entry was the most horrible, although Spain and Turkey were not that much better, because it just were changable pop stuff. I rather see crazy people than some kind of cheap pop groups, but that is my taste.

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: