Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Happy Mother's Day!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love my mom as well, but I feel bad because I did not have any money to buy her anything. But who needs gifts to show how much one loves another, right?

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
I love my mom as well, but I feel bad because I did not have any money to buy her anything. But who needs gifts to show how much one loves another, right?

I'll give you a break because I know all to well what its like to be broke. Usually if I cant get my mum something, my older brother or step-dad hooks me up.

But dont get too used to "Who needs gifts", you'll be like that guy at christmas who always says "Its the thought that counts", and we all know what that means.....:o

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All the worried posters!!! lol

Mother's Day was on the 18th of March here is Ireland.
Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well better late the never...Happy Mother's Day.
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, well it's only true. I never really have any money, since I'm only a kid and all. People don't bother buying me Christmas gifts, save family of course. So I don't bother buying them anything. Haha.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deadly Assassin

289976 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy belated Mother's day and stuff. Feel grateful because no matter how you are, you would be a lot worse if not for your mother. (Well, basically you wouldn't be alive).

Chief of Hot and Steamy Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Mitsuba + Godwin Avatars Unite- Sports
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: