Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Mini Figure Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

His name is Konami!!!!

I just saw this, and damn!!! [zombie]must.have.them....[/zombie]

I hope it's available in the Philippines, and hopefully at a pretty low price too (well, lower than the number I'm thinking now, at least).
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They look really cool, but I dont collect figurines. I DO collect keychains, if anyone ever seen suikoden keychains, lemme know!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got my figurines today ^o^

Like has been said I found Hero4's upper body to be so loose it falls off, however it keeps its balance nicely. The general quality is very good and the interchangable pieces were steady for the mostpart. I had trouble with Hero4's left sword scabbard. The original one with sword inside was stuck in the hole, then once i twisted it out the replacement empty scabbard was empty.

Otherwise they're a great collection, I just have to find somewhere to put the spare hands >.>

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i still wish they have plush dolls. wow that would rock.
Falcon, thats grosse, Hero4 falls apart? yeeh...*shuders* Id like to get one or the figures but I'm trying not to be stupid and spend money on illogial purchaces that I'd kick myself for later on. Though taking lots of pictures of them in various seneries and making 'comics" doses sound fun, more so when you have lots of other figures. Chris and the Veliciraptor and Seifer and "Tir" yeh that so would be a kick ass webcomic huh?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you pick Hero4 up by the head, 9 times out of 10 he comes apart. Its not so bad that you have to balance it or anything, just seems not quite tight enough.

I don't regret buying them just like I've never regretted buying any figurine. The only regret I have on that front is when I got "Motoko" from Love Hina, then lost her sword XD

Damn that sucked. :'(

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, I want that Nash and Geddoe figure..

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: