Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Mini Figure Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They're... beatiful......
I WANT THE NASH, CHRIS AND GEDDOE!
Geddoe's hair somehow looks different, though.
Of all of the gashapons, Nash looks the best.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
They're... beatiful......
I WANT THE NASH, CHRIS AND GEDDOE!
Geddoe's hair somehow looks different, though.
Of all of the gashapons, Nash looks the best.

Yes Nash is one of the coolest, but they are not gashapons by that I mean not through plastic eggs in vending machines ala Shenmue, they were distributed in boxes and need to be assembled.

Also though I haven't tried yet you can have Nash holding one sword on one hand and on the other hand that Fire Scroll/Card, that he normally holds in his weaponless pose, wait you can also combine with some of the rest though it might not fit some times like in the case of Hero4.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They don't need to be asembled as far as I'm aware. You need to clip their feet to a base, and they have inter-changeable hands (without/with weapons).

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
They don't need to be asembled as far as I'm aware. You need to clip their feet to a base, and they have inter-changeable hands (without/with weapons).

lol That's what I meant, and heads and feet for some, what did you think I meant model like no, but gashapons are one piece as far as I remember, at least figures like these.

You will understand exactly when you open them.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to, believe me.

I noticed weapon changes, but didn't notice any head removables, but I imagine there is yes.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
cid

forgotten one

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i gotonly flik,it is great...and my brother has the bear,imean victor ,they r cool
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cid wrote:
i gotonly flik,it is great...and my brother has the bear,imean victor ,they r cool

:o
There is no Flick and Victor figures, only Tir, Riou, Nash, Geodde, Chris, Hugo, and Hero4...

When did Victor and Flick figures come out?
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got mine today, and they're really neat. Mine are painted pretty well, too. Hero4's chest joint is so loose though. A tiny tape ring fixed that up right away though.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I wondered where you got Flik and Viktor images from.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I got mine today, and they're really neat. Mine are painted pretty well, too. Hero4's chest joint is so loose though. A tiny tape ring fixed that up right away though.

Yours too, yes I thought than only mine was problematic, your Hugo doesn't happen to be too loose?

The holes at his feet are not tight enough and if you move him around he might come off the base, and his weapons in his waist are a bit too loose, but nothing is bad like Hero4...

As for the Victor and Flick figures perhaps at the Grasslands they have a wine cellar and the lad happened to step in... :lol:

Or they really exist and are a close guarded secret, or a mistake...
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Hugo is fine. Chris's feet don't sit on the holes tightly, Riou's waist is loose, and Nash's hands are loose, but not as bad as Hero4's chest. It comes off when I even THINK about lifting him up. =P

Since they're going to just be sitting on a shelf, I didn't bother fixing all the loose connections. I'll just warn people who try to pick them up.
cid

forgotten one

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:
cid wrote:

There is no Flick and Victor figures, only Tir, Riou, Nash, Geodde, Chris, Hugo, and Hero4...

no...my dad by a photo above them make a figure from tree..and they r like real
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cid wrote:
Arenegeth wrote:
cid wrote:

Now is explained then...

Thanks for clearing it up, and as a friendly warning stay off alcohol in general is bad for you, I'm glad you have two, well one you and one your brother custom figures...
cid

forgotten one

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:
cid wrote:
Arenegeth wrote:
cid wrote:

Now is explained then...

Thanks for clearing it up, and as a friendly warning stay off alcohol in general is bad for you, I'm glad you have two, well one you and one your brother custom figures...

yep...but my flik is 2 cool then the bear
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't opened any of mine, they're sitting on the floor in front of my TV in a nice stack at the moment. I might get some tacks out and hang them up on the wall, because I don't think I'll open them. They're worth much more unopened, being the first series released and all. If I ever do decide to collect Suikoden stuff, then I want all of it to remain pristine.

I got lucky that all of the figures I bought seems to have nothing wrong with them superficially--paint job looks good, no pieces missing/broken, so I'm quite happy with them. *thumbs up*

By the way... the Geddoe figure reminds me a lot of Adrien Brody, heh. I just saw the "King Kong" trailer (which took me 2 hours to download on my stinkin' dial-up) and noticed the similarity immediately. Maybe I'm crazy?

Of all the figures, Tir and Hugo look the best. They have the best poses I think. And Hero4 looks like a girl, and it can't be just me that thinks that.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: