Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Mini Figure Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as I posted in another thread that was recently created and locked (because of this thread) you shouldn't get the figures from Play Asia since they are random while on other sites you get the whole set for a price (as you probably already know).

If you want the whole set that is.

Now the figures themselves are cool and I think the first related to Suikoden and they are currently my next target.
Anton Misri

Mages of Cups

165978 Potch
6363 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What are these figures molded from? Simple plastic, or polyurethane epoxy?

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are these about the same as the final fantasy figure collection? I didn't see anything about them until just today on ebay, if they are about the same as the final fantasy figures, I remeber otoku.com had those as cheap as $2 for the ones that people didn't really want to buy. otoku is also the seller on ebay right now selling them for $10 each buyer's choice, I wanted to check otoku.com to see if they are cheaper there but for some reason the website can't be found on my PC. I don't want to sound cheap but if someone know a site that has these for a lower price please let me know. man I'd love to get them all, if not at least Nash and hopefully hero II.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Found some nice and big pictures of the figures:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=philemon&book=10

Original source: http://webbbs.gamer.com.tw/readPost.php?brd=Gensui&p=6153&rand=20050628
Photo provided by: Philemon

Nash and Chris look the best... Hugo and Hero4 are not bad either... am I the only one who thinks that Tir looks kinda bad :cry:

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

both tir and geddoe look really goofy; i think that's part of the reason why i don't see myself buying one. :(

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I don't know, I generally don't trust the pictures of things like that.

All the figures should be arriving tommorow or Thursday for me - so hopefully I'll be able to tell in person.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Hero4 looks the best, but Hugo and Chris look all right. Luckily my Hero4 wasn't badly painted (in some previews, there's a lil bit of crust and unevenness). I wish they kept the Flame Champion, though!
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The quality seems to vary from picture to picture. Hero IV still looks the best among these though; not to mention that his face is specially protected in the packaging unlike the others.

I've also heard that they are producing a different version for a release outside Japan? Instead of randomly packed figurines, they are having the figures sold in blister packs like those from more popular series (LotR, etc) that we see in toy stores.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really? First I heard. That would be quite nice. Any amount of collectables is grand.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MUST MUST MUST GET THEM!

Just like I bought the LE Japanese GS4 and then the English Version I must buy this!

Which of those sites is the most reliable - which one would you recommend I sign up for and order them from?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CircleRed sells them all, but you can actually get the whole set in quite perfect condition from eBay as well.

I'm sure there are hundreds of other sites that probably sell them, but I never bothered to look.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ordered from Circlered and they should show up here tomorrow or Monday. Can't wait!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ordering it now... but omg $32US shipping...

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember when I told you that you shouldn't order them from Play-Asia because they are random, well I didn't follow my own advice when I found out that if you order ten of them, they send them in a sealed factory box.

And I did...

I spent some sleepless nights worrying whether I would get all the figures or multiples of some, but as it turn out the whole set was there and I got an extra Nash, Tir and Riou.

But to get that damn package I had to pay close to $100!

The figures themselves are good and detailed, too bad that Hugo's weapon holes and feet holes are a little lose, but most importantly Hero4 chest joint is very lose and I'm thinking to using blue tak to keep him together.

Now I keep them on display on weaponless mode but I think they look better with weapons, I'm not sure if I will sell my extra figures, I guess I will keep them.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The arrived here on Thursday for me. Fantastic they are indeed!

I havn't openend them yet - I'm too scared (I know, I'm weird) but I havn't anywhere to put them yet until my new bookcase arives so I can place them on top.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: