Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Austin Powers 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Austin Powers 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has been five years since the release of Austin Power: Goldmember-- and finally we hear of a new movie in the works. I have to say that the Austin Powers movies are some of the funniest I've seen, and even though they're "stupid" funny, I don't feel stupid enjoying watching them. ^^

Information on the film is limited-- but Mike Myers himself did say the movie is in the works and it will take place from the point of view of Dr. Evil! Should be fun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673539 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AH I have been waiting so long for this movie! I knew they would make another one, but I was about to give up hope. From Dr. Evil's eyes? Sounds pretty cool =)

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow! I never thought they'd be poised for another run.

And, they're showing it from Dr. Evil's point of view, too.... should be interesting. I'm starting to get pumped up now, despite the fact that there doesn't seem to be much info on it yet.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dr. Evil's point of view? Oh no... Sounds good though, as much as the movies annoyed me sometimes.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great! I love the Austin Power's movies! I shall look forward to the fourth.
Nimble Jack

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate to be dissenting here, but I don't find myself particularly excited about another Austin Powers movie. The first two were very good and I think the second one was equal to, if not better than the first. For that I give the series props, but I was sadly dissapointed with Goldmember. It seemed like an excuse for Mike Meyers to play different roles and be rediculous. I don't have very high hopes for the fourth Austin Powers, but if Mike Meyers isn't playing another additional character then I may see it in theatres.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, too, was not very impressed by the third Austin Powers movie. There were some scenes were funny enough but Goldmember and Dr. Evil got old real quick. Also, I wasn't overly impressed by Beyonce as Foxy Cleopatra and Austin Powers' new love interest. If the fourth one is going to concentrate on Dr. Evil then whats the point of calling it Austin Powers. I'll keep a watch on its development. I've changed my mind on other projects which didn't excite me at first glance.

289976 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Goldmember, but I think three movies is enough for any franchise. Lately there have been a riddiculous amount of sequels to basically every movie that makes any money: Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Carribean, etc.

But I do love Austin powers movies, so if they do this one right and manage to think of some amusing jokes to fill it with, I'll probably be glad they made it.

Chief of Hot and Steamy Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Mitsuba + Godwin Avatars Unite- Sports
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the movies have been hilarious thus far. I think making it from Dr. Evil's point of view makes sense. I'll go see it when it comes to theatres.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: