Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Next Big Breakthrough?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: The Next Big Breakthrough? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3-D Movies

While I feel like the article exaggerates in many places for the sake of being an entertaining article, I certainly don't think this technology should be ignored. I was a bit skeptical as I initially read it, but I have actually seen some 3D features that looked very realistic, and increasingly impressive. IMAX theaters often utilize the massive screen, godly sound systems, and this new 3D technology mentioned in the article to produce film that is so realistic that you really feel like you are in the film. (rather than feeling like you need to throw up)

Watching a movie is all about being immersed in the world, and story-- so what further development can there be than 3 dimensional movies? As the article mentions, the technology is already available, so it's really all up to the film makers and movies studios-- and the will of the movie goers.

I know for a fact that movie maker James Cameron is very interested in utilizing all the new technology available, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he uses it for his upcoming movie Avatar, or even in Battle Angel.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is really interesting. Sounds like a dream come true. I'm really curious to see how i'll go out in the future. :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: