Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Body Art
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Body Art Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if any of y'all got any modifications or whatnot. Me personally, all I've got are 2 tattoos. One is inside my right forearm and it's the Alkaline Trio symbol. (Ya know, the skull in the black heart with the devil tail...how morbid,eh) And I've also got a red star within a black one on my left bicep. Ive been thinking of getting a tat of the soul eater rune somewhere on my body, but then there's that money thing...i never seem to have any.

Anybody else??
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have zero tattoos and the only one I am considering getting is barbed wire on my right bicep.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will never ever put any kind of tattoos on my body because I am really afraid of needles or anything that will touch my skin, do not misunderstand me I am not a scared mouse or something it is just that I can not stand something touching me that's all there is. If I did consider getting one I would absolutely have my name putted on my hand. :D

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a cresent moon on my left hip ((My Mum bought it for me ^^)), and one day I will get a sun on the right hip. I wanna get atleast one other tattoo too, but I really don't know of what.
I also have an eyebrow ring, and still-periced ears even though I never wear earrings. I am aware that's not the same, but its still "modifications."

Actaully, I belive all the aunts on my Mum's side of thr family (including Mum) have tattoos, but none of my uncles on that side do ^^
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not a fan of tattoos. The opportunity cost of money and pain is to high to warrant the result of a permanent image on my body. Markers are much more fun.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Body Art Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

streetlight_manifesto wrote:
I was wondering if any of y'all got any modifications or whatnot. Me personally, all I've got are 2 tattoos. One is inside my right forearm and it's the Alkaline Trio symbol. (Ya know, the skull in the black heart with the devil tail...how morbid,eh) And I've also got a red star within a black one on my left bicep. Ive been thinking of getting a tat of the soul eater rune somewhere on my body, but then there's that money thing...i never seem to have any.

Anybody else??

DAMN!!! That is a NICE idea! Soul Eater, even True Fire would look good.
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got a few random tattoos, nothing spectacular. A peace sign on my chest(above my right nipple), an Ohm on my left leg, and some tribal pattern on my back. I've been thinking of getting a tattoo on the palm of my hand, maybe an eye or the souleater perhaps.

I've also had nearly everything on me pierced once, but I let all but my ears heal. Nipple rings hurt, by the way.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tatoos are scary and anti social. i think the worst i'd do would be a semi-permenant one, and even then, would have to be something very meaningful for me.

some people have cool tats, no doubt. there is this man in Scotland who has tatoos all over his body, he is known as the leopard man. it's interesting.

piercings: i wouldn't mind. i used to have one on the cartlidge of my ear, but took it out, and it's healed up. i won't get a belly ring, because every $lu.. :mrgreen: has one. it's over done, and has lost meaning. i don't like ear plugs, but there's suspension rings which seem so cool in a freaky way. i wouldn't get a nose ring: it's not culturally connected to me. piercing of privates scares me a little too much.

wow, i'm pretty bland. i would like to pierce my eyebrow, but hey, i have to work. :(.

then again, i feel that piercings belong to subcultures: ie goth, punks, ravers, hippies: and i don't belong to any.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My only consideration for a tattoo was to get a tat of Taz shreading Bugs Bunny on my left bicep but I never did.

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never had the inclination but if I did it would have to be one sweet little tat.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm rather bland compared to everyone else. I have no piercings or tattoos, and I don't think I'd ever get any. If I did get a tattoo, it'd probably be of something like the Blue Moon Rune, either on my back or on one of my arms. I've always thought that rune would make an awesome tattoo.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I once seriously considered getting a tattoo of the Rune of Begining on my arm but then I thought that it was rather silly anyway. Besides, I dont have the money to get it nor the money to remove it should I get sick of it and not want it any more. I once considered a peircing as well but never really got around to getting it and wasnt all that interested in adding a hole to my body. Whats funny is my girlfriend has like 3 tattoos two small and one big and she doesnt want me to get one. Strange huh?

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmmm.... I've got pierced ears but I hardly wear earrings. If I had a tattoo (and I'll probably get one when I get a job which hopefully will be in 5 or so years...) I'd get either that symbol Sasi's got on his hat and place it between my shoulders... or at the base of my spine. *nodnod*

I was thinking True Wind Rune but I like the hat symbol more. (Had it on the back of my hand for a coupla weeks)
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One day I'm gunna get a tattoo of a black fire going down my arm. It's gunna be expensive, AND I want to be a teacher.

Grade 8 girl: "Mr Caron, what's with the black wavy lines on your arm? Do you have cancer or something?"
Me: "Oh no, Jennifer, this is a tattoo."
Grade 8 Girl: "Teachers can't have tattoos, silly!"
Me: "Ugh..."
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WOW this old topic, anyway I am planning on getting the Halo 2 emblem tattoed on my left arm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: