Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeh, it's quite a pain, really.

-My DeviantArt-
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is anyone still playing? I took a break for a bit, but I'm back at it again. I need to start breeding again actually. I should start by breeding the team I want to train though.

-My DeviantArt-
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still play now and then, although I'm mostly just working on building up my Pokedex; whether that means levelling up existing Pokemon or breeding others. The last time I focused on my main team I had managed to fully train half of them, I'll probably get back to the other half at some point.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm always playing. But Phantom Hourglass has forced it out of my DS for a little while.

At the moment, I'm still trying to receive my PBR Electivire so that it gets good IVs. Requires a lot of soft resetting.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be playing..but Phamex has my DS. She's got wireless and is supposed to be working on getting it all set up.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm doing a bit of everything I suppose. The pokedex is almost complete, I'm breeding, working on my team and trying to chain shinies; mostly hoppip and caterpie. I was finally able to finish the story off in my diamond game, but I think I'll move most of the pokemon back to my Pearl game I think, I'm uncertain. I've got quite the collection of items going at the moment though, haha.

-My DeviantArt-
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hear the magmortar mystery gift is up for PBR now, Leb ^^ Even more soft resetting for you!

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I heard! But nah, no Magmortar for me since I traded in PBR. The ugly bugger has no chance of getting onto my team (I have waaaay too many fire-types I like more, like Torkoal and Typhlosion) and the value of the game was sinking fast. Better get what I can for it, since I knew I wasn't going to hang onto it for a long time.

Seeing as Wi-Fi on Diamond does the damn near same thing as Wi-Fi on Battle Revolution, it was a dumb purchase to make. The Wii really needs an online game though, and fast.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say, Magmortar is possibly the ugliest pokemon I can think of. I've always hated magmar and even the baby version is gross, but Magmortar really takes the cake.

-My DeviantArt-
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You haven't come across any more shinies have you Leb? I still have that shiny Marowak kicking around, lol.

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, really?!

I haven't shiny traded in ages, just because a lot of the things I want would require me to trade off my shiny Giratina. That'd be no problem if I cloned it, but... I can't take that kind of pressure anymore. It's a legit shiny I caught on my own. I would seriously die if I lost it.

Anyway, I got a few new ones before my trading binges sort of stopped. Let's see what I have altogether:

Furret (<3!!)
Torkoal (<3)
Rayquaza
Giratina
Arceus (hacked)
Salamence (perfect IVs, so probably hacked)
Porygon-Z (same as above)
Metagross (same)
Milotic
Anorith
Machamp
Surskit

Something didn't feel right about this initial list. Way too short. Thankfully, I remembered to check my party. How could I forget about you, my beloved Adamant, shiny Furret?

Aside from my Furret, Torkoal, and the legit legendaries, I'll happily listen to offers for them. Surskit's really cool looking, but he's lame when he evolves. Anorith works the opposite way, and I was planning on getting him EV trained and stuff just because of it.

Last edited by Leb on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aww furret, too cool ^^

I actually don't mind the Masquerian shiny look, I do think the original looks better, though. I was able to pick one of those up, though.
What are the genders/natures on your milotic and anorith?

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Anorith is one of the neutral natures (Quirky, I believe), while the Milotic is Modest. It also happens to be EV trained with high IVs.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

genders on them?

-My DeviantArt-
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still have a place in my heart for that Machamp, so don't go pimping him off just yet!

When I get my connection corrected, you'll know all about it.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25

Jump to: