Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lord of the Rings Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Rings Online Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently Lord of the Rings Online is on a World tour, for the next few weeks. Within this time, you are able to play the game for free!!

They game actually has alot of depth for having a free open beta.

http://www.lotro.com/splash

Everyone should join. I'm actually thinking about pre-ordering a founders copy. to continue playing afterwards. Its alot more fun than I had first thought.

Let me know if you Join! I'm currently in the Arkenstone server!!

Gaien Magic Men

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a post/bump I guess.

But seriously I am interested in this game and intend on buying it soon. Guess I'll tell you all more about it then.

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The potential for this game because of the brand and world it is set in has to be to huge. Are there any reviews of it to check it out in comparison to the other big MMORPGs?

Sniper_Zegai wrote:

Also, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with "bumping" a topic, don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes while doing so.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
The potential for this game because of the brand and world it is set in has to be to huge. Are there any reviews of it to check it out in comparison to the other big MMORPGs?

Sniper_Zegai wrote:

Also, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with "bumping" a topic, don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes while doing so.

I'm hoping that the game will be more book orientated. As I said in another one of my threads, Book fans dominate a forum I frequent and even in the "Movie" section they hound every detail picking out mistakes. Hopefully (becuase this is a vague area of LOTR) people will be more open to it. Becuase it does'nt directly deal with the movies but it looks really good.

I saw a TV games show where they showed you the races and basic combat and crafting etc and even though there were a few kinks. It got a swift 4/5.

I dont like to bump becuase forums usually hate it with avengance. But I guess you only have problems with people who bump their own threads. Well anyway Im glad theres not a problem.

P.S. Alot of people who have played this have converted from World of Warcraft. I have qiut Final Fantasy 11 to check this out, but I was also bored of FFXI. Ive heard nothing but good things. Im wondering if they will release an X-box 360 version like FFXI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: