Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Thank God You're Here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Thank God You're Here Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anyone catch the premiere last night? I was very skeptical when I first heard the concept of the show. It sounded like a rip off of Who’s Line is it Anyway? with celebrities. To my surprise, when I watched the I was rather impressed with some of the sketches. There was nothing that made me roll on the floor holding my kidney from laughing really hard, but I think the show has much potential.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately I lost track of time and missed the beginning of it...though I did watch a tiny bit of the middle (before my dad scolded at me to turn it off >.> --he was in a bad mood me thinks--)
...seemed a little odd that they'd just push the actor in and start talking to them -hence initiating the script- you know?

I mean...sure it has potential to turn into something funny but depending on who they bring onto the show it may or may not end up being as funny as it could be

....I dunno...personally I'll stick with Ryan, Colin and crew on Who's Line for now......

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It varied for me, some people were funnier than others. But that's to be expected. My favorite line was "No no no, let's pray so more!" in the second show. For some reason that made me laugh a bit.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tiriou

Mystic Rangers

11162 Potch
20 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea whos line is way better, and i thought thank god your here was an australian only show? must be a remake of the american
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only saw the first episode, with Brian Cranston and Joel McHael. They were hilarious, especially in the final act with them all together. Sure this show may be a rip off of Who's Line, but I'll still watch it, it's quite funny.

Sup?
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673539 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw man i missed it I thought the previews looked funny. Ill have to catch it next week =\

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tonights episode is probably the funniest one I've seen. I liked Monday's episode, with Harland but tonights was the overall funniest show. I thought George was going to break a hip when he fell in the Viking thing. And the last bit with well... everybody kissing everybody was darn funny as well. Wasn't expecting Foley to do it too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank God You're Here is originally an Australian show. I know because i'm from there and i use to watch it all the time. It is a great show because it is unpredictable, surprising and a good laugh. I would recommend everyone here to watch Thank God You're Here when it comes to your country.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: