Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden names in kanj/katakana

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puu

Royal Yaoi Fanpeep Brigade

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Suikoden names in kanj/katakana Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*pops in again* >_>; *waves* I keep sporadically popping in and popping out....

Dear people of Suikox, I come with a request!

Recently, I have been in a painful search for good Suikoden cosplay in particular, Jowy ones ~ Since it's near impossible to find any from the English side of the fandom, I have taken to looking into the Japanese side with the help of Google and the Suikoden kanji [幻想水滸伝] ~

Now. See. There must be like, a zillion of those sites out there, and a zillion pictures... and not all of them are exactly pretty (there's gotta be something wrong when Jowy looks prettier than Jillia...) So, I wanted to poke people around here and ask--

OMG. Please provide me with the kanji/katakana of, well, a lot of Suikoden characters? Jowy! Jowy plz! Kthx!

Preferably, not in the form of a jpg file or whatnot but rather, an actual text which I can copy/paste and be google-happy with?

Kthx much!!! <3

Feel free to move this if it doesn't belong here ~
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowy is ジョウイ

http://www.m-ara.cside.to/genso5/all108-ten.html

http://www.m-ara.cside.to/genso5/all108-chi.html

...should cover the rest.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Why didn't I think of this?

Anyway, Vex, even though I do have those texts installed on my computer, those sites show garbled text.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You'll have to change your language setting to some other Japanese code, such as EUC. There's about 4 different coding schemes, anyhow. Doesn't matter if you have the texts installed unless you tell the browser what encoding they should be looking for.
Puu

Royal Yaoi Fanpeep Brigade

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Jowy is ジョウイ

http://www.m-ara.cside.to/genso5/all108-ten.html

http://www.m-ara.cside.to/genso5/all108-chi.html

...should cover the rest.

Thanks :-D *bookmarks the page* This should make looking for fanart and cosplay easier! :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: