Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Chick Chick Boom - A Flash Game Made by Nintendo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Chick Chick Boom - A Flash Game Made by Nintendo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In another move to make games for a wider audience, Nintendo had a flash game made that resembles their DS and Wii interface.

The game is called Chick Chick Boom, and you have a party of five little chicks fighting another group of five chickens on the other side of a wall. With the mouse, you draw out the shapes of different weapons to use against the other chicks. It's incredibly fun, and surprisingly challenging too. There's a tutorial beforehand that gets you accustomed to the mechanics, and it does a good job of easing you in.

It would be great to play through the Wii's Internet Channel, but the current version only has Flash 7, and this requires Flash 8. Hopefully, it'll work with the full version.

Chick Chick Boom

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

interesting game. it's fun but not for to long. seems like it would be a good game for the ds with the drawing.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah this is pretty typical of something Nintendo would do for the DS. Nice though.
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

Potch
Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is strangely quite fun and the wallpapers incentive is pretty cool as well.

The song is probably the most awesome part though, it's so jovial.

The Reborn

Potch
Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was a lot of fun until I got to level eight, where the AI's chick number 2 mysteriously vanished but yet did not register as killed. Was very frusterating trying to stay alive while fighting nothing :P
Dew Dust

Potch
Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The game is indeed cute and the wallpapers are a nice incentive. But sadly, on level 6 for me one of the evil chicks just suddenly disappeared off the screen and he was the only one left with very little health remaining. I had to stop the game after playing it for five minutes straight while doing tons of damage to the enemy and yet nothing was happening to the evil glitched chick V_V

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow....I think I just played this thing for the past 2 hours straight............

The only time the chick dissapeared on me was in pro mode (which is what's after level 10) and it was my own chick dissapearing...so I was all MWUAHAHAH *keeps throwing bombs at black chickies not worrying about what they threw at me* for a good while before I finally grew tired of it...hahaha

Fun game though! fun times! Wish my mouse wasn't so horrible though

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: