Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Summer Plans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Summer Plans Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just curious how everyone will be spending their summer...

It is just around the corner!

I'm not going to be traveling anywhere this summer. Meh! It's fine. I've traveled almost everywhere in the world anyways and next year I'll be going to a university in London, Canada so it's better I spend it at home with family and friends. It seems like it's going to be a long summer with nothing to do! I'll just have fighting game tournaments with friends and watch the latest movies.

What about you? What have you planned to do this summer?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I work during the summer as well, seeing that I am an old person.
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Wine, Women, and Song" A.K.A. "Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll"

I typically hang out with my friends and party during the summer, so I will be on the internet much less often from now on. I might go on a Road Trip sometime this summer, but I'll probably just hang out and party.

I also have to work, but since I own a video game store I could probably just hire someone else to work there while I'm out getting my groove on, but I don't think I'm making enough money to afford another employee.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You OWN a video game store?

Wow! That sounds interesting!
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's really not. My store is kinda new and is not at all popular, so I only get a few customers every day. So I end up just sitting there using my laptop until someone comes in, and they usually don't buy anything. I'm also up to my neck in debt, as I foolishly took out a loan to open this store, so I might end up having to get another job just to pay for keeping the store open. And being thousands of dollars in debt by the age of 19 is not a good way to start a successful business.

Sure, the idea of having a near unlimited supply of video games at my disposal and being practically guaranteed to get all new releases seems pretty good. But the Business part of it is more trouble than it's worth.
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, I need to work during summers in order to help pay for college, so I really can't do very much else.

Summer vactions aren't really that fun for me anymore. But, I suppose I should be happy that I at least get a break from school work for a few months.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As for me, I am going to Michigan for my Mom's friend at his summer beach house.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always work. Even when I have a vacation, I don't usually go anywhere nor do anything special. Guess I'm an old man too.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The school I attend is year-round, so I'll be doing that. And hopefully I can find a job in the meantime.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm gonna pretty much bum around like I usually do when I'm not at work or partying. Most of my mates went off to university, but I really thought it was s**t so I gave it up!

Oddly enough I seem to have more fun back home than I did when I was at uni! But that's probably because my parents live in the Cayman Islands!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will be working ((blech)), because I cannot afford to loose my job and don't want to spend two years looking for another one .oO
Although it seems that I will have school off this summer, since its probably too late to register ((not my fault! damned college changed the system now I can't see what I still need to take!))
And, um, probably a lot of video games/nothing. And possibly getting drunk. Because that's oddly fun ((KIDS! Do not try this at home! Spending all night at the toilet isn't really worth it)), even though its not.
Maybe I'll take a short trip over a weekend or something, since I have them off.

...oi, my summer plans suck. Damnit
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to Japan for about two weeks after I graduate (which is .. um .. next week,) and most of August will be moving stuff across the country to my fancy new dorm.

I have plans to do some SERIOUS gaming though, as I haven't beaten a single game since ... uh, FFX-2 back in January. Sad. I dont know why I chose to beat that game and not something way better like, oh, Tactics or Chrono Trigger.

I also have plans to mooch off my friends for weeks at a time. But I do that all year round.
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant plan anything. I'm going into the army in about 1 and a half week. Will be there for 10 months. I will be home almost every weekend but the rest of the week will be full of .........army stuff. Like shooting things and such.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And you'll be missed when you go! Will you have access to the internet to continue posting, or will we see you in like 10 weeks??

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I will have acces to internet. We get up evry morning at 7:00 and we do stuff until 17:00. After that we can do mostly anything we want unless we have night guard or something. Know this cause my brother just fisnished his training.

I think we even are allowed to bring videogames and such. So I think I will be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: