Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your weapon of choice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't know about my ideal weapon....mainy cuz I have no experance with things, or have aim nor the 'moves" to use one (sucessfully that is)

i like swords....then again i wonder if a staff-thing is good, for defence and for wacking, you can get lots of wacking with a staff you know.

otherwise...i don't know, part of me is angrey and part of me is lazy and thus a "passifist".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sword, I would use Broadsword, My real fave sword even in RO I used Broasword XD. Things with me during combat probably bandana and then arm protector, boots, armour and then cape. No shield for me, broadsword is enough XD well sorry if it's plain but since lil, I always love broadsword. Hell, even my pops said that may be in m` previous life, I was a crazy warrior who loved war XD...

Well kinda embarassed when my pops said that :oops:

Oh, I would name it Fer`d brute... My grandfather the one who gave it the name.... I dont even understand the `d part.... Fer is from ferrous--> iron and Brute well, from brute :lol:

If there is no broadsword....... Scythe will do it yeah slash all those people like a grim reaper ~.~ name it Wymond.... M` grandpops said the meaning is batlle protector which supposed to be m` name in the beginning -_- what the heck am i talking about...? Geh..... I am mad....
tiriou

Mystic Rangers

11162 Potch
20 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bo staff for me

i dunno why. its a cool weapon and you can do serious damage?
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like to use double handgun and twin sword.
Because we can use their double attack power but of course less in defence.

Then Pertuisane (like halberd) is nice too.
I dunno why but I like it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought you might like to know about a guy named Muso Gonnosuke, Lotte. I think some of you would know about this story.

It starts off with Musashi. Gonnosuke challenged him with his bo (6 foot long staff). After fighting, Musashi defeated him and let him live. Gonnosuke was praticing his staff and ame to realize the advantages of cutting his staff down to 4 feet (i forgot what they were, but it was something with flexibility). He then searched for Musashi after some years and challenged him to another duel. He managed to beat Musashi this time and he spared his life as he did his.

I think your sifu would also tell yo, Lotte, that the staff is considered the father of all weapons.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just give me a longsword and a buckler shield and I'm happy, although a skilled longstaff user will always defeat an equally skilled sword user.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the spear best. Great range, fairly versitle if you know how. If only they had a place that trained in it.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Poison Archer
My favourite would either be a chain mace (The thing GoGo uses in Kill Bill, and if you haven't seen that movie, the spiky ball attached to a chain that you swing around.)

Man, you took it, that would rule anyone....If I couldn't have that, I'd just have a ball attached to a chain, and I'd use it primarily as the tool for making your brain gush. That, or maybe a grenade, like in Anchorman. You show a guy a grenade, he wets his pants.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it would be my fists, just because I have had to use them quite a many times in the past.

In a fantasy type land however I have a different favorite weapon. It would be Nash's Gosser Flause??? :? Anyway you know the poisened snake like sword thing. There was also a similar sword in Ruroni Kenshin. They are just so unique and cool.
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like the long staff, i used to get to practice using one in high school when i was is the band and i was on the flag squad. But personally i think i want to fight with two obscenly large fans like Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao from Dynasty Warriors. I guess they'd be a little unpractical in one on one combat, but they look cool and if done corectly i jus might be able to glide short distances, lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they were metal, they'd make killer Shirukens ^_^

A 4 foot staff . . . isn't that a jo?

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
If they were metal, they'd make killer Shirukens ^_^

Yeah but I'd need them to come back to me, like a boomarang.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me....a chinese sword named Baihu.......

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sesshomaru69

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DOUBLE SWORDS!! One sword in each hand.. Thats my dream weapon. somethings i wish guns wre never envented and everyone used swords to attack things and stuff..

Two Sameria swords, man thats a dream.....

Like one sword with the Blade as fire and the other as ice. That would rock everything..
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorit wepon would be a syth/chain that ninjas use it has many uses such as disarment, ensnaring, and lashing.

There is to many ways to stop or disarm a sourdsman it's pathetic sourds are cool but to easaly beat.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: